504 pts ยท April 26, 2014
Was a lurker for over 2 years and finally joined on Apr. 26th.
I am super pumped for the sale. I really hope there are some decent games.
Wow seems harsh.
THORICORN!
YAAASSSS
The manga definitely isn't as fan service-y as the anime.
Sauce please!
That's probably what the baby's father said to the woman.
haha thanks! I have a soft spot for sarcasm and couldn't help but make it part of my username.
Thanks for the advice. :)
Thank you so much. It really means a lot.
play into this and if they are all revealed it would make a huge mess and a big ugly cry session. I'd rather avoid that (2/2)
In all honesty, it feels like my sibling wants to do an intervention. But its not like I'm depressed, its just theres so many issues (1/?)
the situation so idk how to really handle it (2/2)
I'm debating it right now. I just don't know if I'm ready to handle all of it though. There was a lot of other stuff that plays into (1/?)
Thank you!
I already have, but my sibling isn't haven't any of that and stormed out on our convo and won't talk to me. So right now its a waiting game.
Damn it! You got me.
But these things sound worse than the roaches and they would probably look even worse than the roaches.
Yeah, it was.
NOPE.
Typical tsundere shark.
Parasyte!
As a science major/ organic chemistry student, this accurately describes my life rn.
I never thought Cross Ange would make the front page.
I haven't seen that gif yet +1
I can't look away...
Congrats to you both! I hope that you will have even more happiness in the future!
You did an amazing job with the setting! Glad everything went well!
OP did an amazing job with the ring setting.
I am super pumped for the sale. I really hope there are some decent games.
Wow seems harsh.
THORICORN!
YAAASSSS
The manga definitely isn't as fan service-y as the anime.
Sauce please!
That's probably what the baby's father said to the woman.
haha thanks! I have a soft spot for sarcasm and couldn't help but make it part of my username.
Thanks for the advice. :)
Thank you so much. It really means a lot.
play into this and if they are all revealed it would make a huge mess and a big ugly cry session. I'd rather avoid that (2/2)
In all honesty, it feels like my sibling wants to do an intervention. But its not like I'm depressed, its just theres so many issues (1/?)
the situation so idk how to really handle it (2/2)
I'm debating it right now. I just don't know if I'm ready to handle all of it though. There was a lot of other stuff that plays into (1/?)
Thank you!
I already have, but my sibling isn't haven't any of that and stormed out on our convo and won't talk to me. So right now its a waiting game.
Damn it! You got me.
But these things sound worse than the roaches and they would probably look even worse than the roaches.
Yeah, it was.
NOPE.
Typical tsundere shark.
Parasyte!
As a science major/ organic chemistry student, this accurately describes my life rn.
I never thought Cross Ange would make the front page.
I haven't seen that gif yet +1
I can't look away...
Congrats to you both! I hope that you will have even more happiness in the future!
You did an amazing job with the setting! Glad everything went well!
OP did an amazing job with the ring setting.