3435 pts ยท April 17, 2013
http://i.imgur.com/FXg33kn.gif
10/10 Would Frenzy
This is the best comment.
Too many idiots in a country too vast.
Fuck you, Dan! How dare you sully our name? AGAIN?!
v
Please OP, the Moon card has been on my mind for over a day now. Even if it's just completely random, why is the lobster there?
I am curious about the lobster on the Moon card.
That shit looks sweet, rock on! Side note: I refuse to ignore the carpet. It's so much better looking than mine.
Fuck! No wonder it fell over!
I just hate it when my beard goes full-wookie. Good on you for taking advantage of it.
+1 because we have the same case. And because that was pretty cool.
You're my favorite kind of duck.
They are so stoned.
I'm pretty sure everyone knew they existed, just that they were extinct.
I had a feeling. I've never read only seen a few episode of the animu. KOEI-TECHMO is working on a "Warriors" game for it though. >_>
Any good? lol
Dark Souls, awesome. I was afraid I wouldn't get to die hundreds of times before going insane.
That could be the problem. I enjoyed it when it was fresh, the jokes weren't played out by other shows yet, ya know?
Did you watch it when it was more relevant, or just on netflix?
Did you take the opportunity to commit genocide?
Welcome to the club, we have pillow forts.
Shut up George. Go back to your office.
Seriously, right? I'm like, I don't remember taking any drugs that'll make colors pop like this.
I see what you did there, but I don't like it. It fills me with unease. I feel like my luck stat lowered just by viewing this image. :(
Well hello there, handsome. :D
OC? I wouldn't mind seeing some more.
Yay, let's spread misinformation!
Phyrexian Unlife? Seems... fair enough.
Those flowers were clearly resisting arrest.
10/10 Would Frenzy
This is the best comment.
Too many idiots in a country too vast.
Fuck you, Dan! How dare you sully our name? AGAIN?!
Please OP, the Moon card has been on my mind for over a day now. Even if it's just completely random, why is the lobster there?
I am curious about the lobster on the Moon card.
That shit looks sweet, rock on! Side note: I refuse to ignore the carpet. It's so much better looking than mine.
Fuck! No wonder it fell over!
I just hate it when my beard goes full-wookie. Good on you for taking advantage of it.
+1 because we have the same case. And because that was pretty cool.
You're my favorite kind of duck.
They are so stoned.
I'm pretty sure everyone knew they existed, just that they were extinct.
I had a feeling. I've never read only seen a few episode of the animu. KOEI-TECHMO is working on a "Warriors" game for it though. >_>
Any good? lol
Dark Souls, awesome. I was afraid I wouldn't get to die hundreds of times before going insane.
That could be the problem. I enjoyed it when it was fresh, the jokes weren't played out by other shows yet, ya know?
Did you watch it when it was more relevant, or just on netflix?
Did you take the opportunity to commit genocide?
Welcome to the club, we have pillow forts.
Shut up George. Go back to your office.
Seriously, right? I'm like, I don't remember taking any drugs that'll make colors pop like this.
I see what you did there, but I don't like it. It fills me with unease. I feel like my luck stat lowered just by viewing this image. :(
Well hello there, handsome. :D
OC? I wouldn't mind seeing some more.
Yay, let's spread misinformation!
Phyrexian Unlife? Seems... fair enough.
Those flowers were clearly resisting arrest.