3935 pts ยท February 20, 2014
Commenting so I can save this
Liek so ded
Commenting in hope of reply
Hnnnng
As someone who has just started studying this, i laughed hard.
God there needs to be a favourite comment option. I haven't laughed at a comment so much in so long.
*drank
That's so awesome
Currently on season 5, why did they cut it???
Ron Swanson and Tammy Swanson?
I live in Northern Ireland. Can confirm dark hair blue eyes trend. I have naturally black hair and turquoise eyes. (But I'm female!)
He started getting wrinkles :(
You single?
I can do that too! You like cup your hands?
*diabetes intensifies*
I'm with you! I hate nuts in general, so these are just bleugh
I'm not even a sports person but I'm Irish so I remember the rugby score was Ireland 43 - England 13. That was a really good day.
Wait, it was fake?
That would've been awesome :(
On my long flight I paid a bit extra and got steak. It was one of the nicest steaks I've eaten!
I wanted to add it in description but I can't on mobile! Dinkleberg...
If only we could favourite comments
Favourite
Commenting for future use (hopefully)
Being Irish, I didn't take any notice of the name and just read it. Only realised it was "different" when I read the comments
Yes!! Properly described!!
You da real mvp
I'm young but I listen to an album in order, no shuffling.i feel like its a story of emotions that should be played from start to finish.
Commenting so I can save this
Liek so ded
Commenting in hope of reply
Hnnnng
As someone who has just started studying this, i laughed hard.
God there needs to be a favourite comment option. I haven't laughed at a comment so much in so long.
*drank
That's so awesome
Currently on season 5, why did they cut it???
Ron Swanson and Tammy Swanson?
I live in Northern Ireland. Can confirm dark hair blue eyes trend. I have naturally black hair and turquoise eyes. (But I'm female!)
He started getting wrinkles :(
You single?
I can do that too! You like cup your hands?
*diabetes intensifies*
I'm with you! I hate nuts in general, so these are just bleugh
I'm with you! I hate nuts in general, so these are just bleugh
I'm not even a sports person but I'm Irish so I remember the rugby score was Ireland 43 - England 13. That was a really good day.
Wait, it was fake?
That would've been awesome :(
On my long flight I paid a bit extra and got steak. It was one of the nicest steaks I've eaten!
I wanted to add it in description but I can't on mobile! Dinkleberg...
If only we could favourite comments
Favourite
Commenting for future use (hopefully)
Being Irish, I didn't take any notice of the name and just read it. Only realised it was "different" when I read the comments
Yes!! Properly described!!
You da real mvp
I'm young but I listen to an album in order, no shuffling.i feel like its a story of emotions that should be played from start to finish.