20 pts ยท March 27, 2017
That was great and I am really hoping to hear an FF14 rendition next year.
I like more "There is no overkill, only kill and confirmed kill."
And she did the same with a can of sardines
Or some Otter teacher remembered
Yeah I am a nurse and I hate sound the breaking ribs make.
Yeah so it is lore friendly you never see anyone walking around and not because they had no Extras.
I really hope not, it does not feel like it after I crawled out of the bed.
AS a male nurse thank you.
Thanks for the reminder that I only have 2 more weeks to go before the 40 :(
I am also a nurse and it is the same for me. Got told by a Patient how great I am for caring. In reality I am faking it and I am good at it
As if he has to say something at home ?
That was great and I am really hoping to hear an FF14 rendition next year.
I like more "There is no overkill, only kill and confirmed kill."
And she did the same with a can of sardines
Or some Otter teacher remembered
Yeah I am a nurse and I hate sound the breaking ribs make.
Yeah so it is lore friendly you never see anyone walking around and not because they had no Extras.
I really hope not, it does not feel like it after I crawled out of the bed.
AS a male nurse thank you.
Thanks for the reminder that I only have 2 more weeks to go before the 40 :(
I am also a nurse and it is the same for me. Got told by a Patient how great I am for caring. In reality I am faking it and I am good at it
As if he has to say something at home ?