9458 pts ยท March 31, 2016
Wait I'm meant to pull myself out, I live there. You get used to it and only realize that you are there when someone lights it up briefly.
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Rest in peace in peace?
I'd say dump the chair and get a carpet.
Ah i see
I wish this was true.
All of these are pretty interesting, except for the lump of coal what would I even do with that?
Really, never watched the show but always thought she was older. Well could just put this into what she would look like if she was older.
I think it would be less power to fly, less friction to fight against and no stopping or idling just the efficiency cruise speeds.
But what if you never had them?
Isn't LGBT an acronym for different sexual preferences?
just got to lick it out.
It unemployment pays more, not a good reason.
I don't get it.
Is her hair combed?
With 5 and 9 you could possibly create all the others except maybe 6. so 5,6&9.
Pitty secure indoor space is needed for things that can't survive outside.
Please comment when it fixed.
Oh i see.
Nice but why the circle around the tree?
To escape Trump?
Love that one
And soon robots.
I once fell too, but I grabbed a tiny threat of hope, despite it cutting deep held tight and saved myself. Find your thread and hold tight.
Well if you get a metal 3d printer it mostly does anything.
Wait I'm meant to pull myself out, I live there. You get used to it and only realize that you are there when someone lights it up briefly.
Captain Jack Sparrow.
Rest in peace in peace?
I'd say dump the chair and get a carpet.
Ah i see
I wish this was true.
All of these are pretty interesting, except for the lump of coal what would I even do with that?
Really, never watched the show but always thought she was older. Well could just put this into what she would look like if she was older.
I think it would be less power to fly, less friction to fight against and no stopping or idling just the efficiency cruise speeds.
But what if you never had them?
Isn't LGBT an acronym for different sexual preferences?
just got to lick it out.
It unemployment pays more, not a good reason.
I don't get it.
Is her hair combed?
I don't get it.
With 5 and 9 you could possibly create all the others except maybe 6. so 5,6&9.
Pitty secure indoor space is needed for things that can't survive outside.
Please comment when it fixed.
Oh i see.
Nice but why the circle around the tree?
To escape Trump?
Love that one
And soon robots.
I once fell too, but I grabbed a tiny threat of hope, despite it cutting deep held tight and saved myself. Find your thread and hold tight.
Well if you get a metal 3d printer it mostly does anything.