119 pts ยท October 4, 2013
hi
I still haven't even been able to have these guys look at me lately (even tho they talk in chat all the time), so I wouldn't worry 'bout it.
I dunno what to say, I can let them know to check it out, it's not very active lately.
The guy next to you :P
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nycimgurians/
I see myself in the NYC picture, woo woo!
There`s a FB group, you should join it!
You should join our facebook group!
I love your work, don't stop anytime in the near immediate future
I'll always upvote shia
Don't think you could've picked a more perfect .gif than this one.
well here's a hotline for you mister skeleton! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
This site looks neat, I just wish people who offered to lend me their ear during my low points didn't vanish on me. I'll definitely use this
Now do one where the paper falls out of his hand before he motions forward, that's how applying while unemployed for 6+ months feels for me.
I'm from NYC! So does this still apply to me?
The true crime is when society shuns people who need to talk to someone because "they don't want to hear a sob story". Then this happens.
I'm sorry to hear that OP, you made look for my pictures to go hug of my family just now, enjoy it with pride!
See, I haven't looked up anything about that because I never really thought about it. Do you happen to have a link that I can read it at?
I agree. What I find unfortunate is that there's no interest of the process of how it developed among folks I know. read about it at all?
Yeah, that must be it. I play WoW a lot, but I'd much rather talk about the real world 100%. noone i know thinks the comet probe was cool =(
i'd talk to you OP, nobody i play with in any of my video games ever wants to talk about the real world, i wonder why
don't have a job either OP, it depresses me+makes it harder to find work when nobody responds, good on you to be positive, best way to go
Is it bad I tried to see this for myself in my bathroom with a glade spray bottle just now?
Sometimes, you even get to enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
Wait until you actually get a job, get fired for being too good as the reason, told you'd be helped finding new work, then ditched on!
As a 25 year old, I wish that my car (that I don't have) was the Mach-5 too. I'd totally dress up as him every day too.
So what you're saying is, you want your car to be a Mach-5? I think the same thing every day too.
You would think so, but even with me pleading that I took the job because I'm broke, I still got laid off 3 weeks in. So helpless atm too.
It's okay. I found a job after 4 years, then immediately fired 3 weeks in for "being too good at my job" according to my boss. Great times!
I wish Dominos would say this to me and my brother one day for every time we ordered online from them. I'd feel like I made it in life.
MAYBE THEY DO HAVE WI-FI AND WE JUST HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET
I still haven't even been able to have these guys look at me lately (even tho they talk in chat all the time), so I wouldn't worry 'bout it.
I dunno what to say, I can let them know to check it out, it's not very active lately.
The guy next to you :P
https://www.facebook.com/groups/nycimgurians/
I see myself in the NYC picture, woo woo!
There`s a FB group, you should join it!
You should join our facebook group!
I love your work, don't stop anytime in the near immediate future
I'll always upvote shia
Don't think you could've picked a more perfect .gif than this one.
well here's a hotline for you mister skeleton! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx1J2CzNnS8
This site looks neat, I just wish people who offered to lend me their ear during my low points didn't vanish on me. I'll definitely use this
Now do one where the paper falls out of his hand before he motions forward, that's how applying while unemployed for 6+ months feels for me.
I'm from NYC! So does this still apply to me?
The true crime is when society shuns people who need to talk to someone because "they don't want to hear a sob story". Then this happens.
I'm sorry to hear that OP, you made look for my pictures to go hug of my family just now, enjoy it with pride!
See, I haven't looked up anything about that because I never really thought about it. Do you happen to have a link that I can read it at?
I agree. What I find unfortunate is that there's no interest of the process of how it developed among folks I know. read about it at all?
Yeah, that must be it. I play WoW a lot, but I'd much rather talk about the real world 100%. noone i know thinks the comet probe was cool =(
i'd talk to you OP, nobody i play with in any of my video games ever wants to talk about the real world, i wonder why
don't have a job either OP, it depresses me+makes it harder to find work when nobody responds, good on you to be positive, best way to go
Is it bad I tried to see this for myself in my bathroom with a glade spray bottle just now?
Sometimes, you even get to enjoy consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
Wait until you actually get a job, get fired for being too good as the reason, told you'd be helped finding new work, then ditched on!
As a 25 year old, I wish that my car (that I don't have) was the Mach-5 too. I'd totally dress up as him every day too.
So what you're saying is, you want your car to be a Mach-5? I think the same thing every day too.
You would think so, but even with me pleading that I took the job because I'm broke, I still got laid off 3 weeks in. So helpless atm too.
It's okay. I found a job after 4 years, then immediately fired 3 weeks in for "being too good at my job" according to my boss. Great times!
I wish Dominos would say this to me and my brother one day for every time we ordered online from them. I'd feel like I made it in life.
MAYBE THEY DO HAVE WI-FI AND WE JUST HAVEN'T FOUND IT YET