18764 pts · December 21, 2015
Need points? I'll +1 upvote almost anything.
Those eyes though! ?
Love your username! ?
More like firewood! None of us go out and stay out in this shit.
Dude... I want that lamp!!!!
Remember what happened to the last country women getting involved... The Chicks (Dixie Chicks). They still haven’t recovers fully from it.
Thinks makes my tongue numb.
I have zero need for this, but bought it anyways. It’s like supporting a community business.
Bots? Lol must be bots. This is perfect.
As a 28yo, working with high schoolers, realizing I barely escaped the digital footprint that would have been my teens. I'd prob be in jail.
Sorry man, thank you. Lol
Only appropriate reaction...
Women's soccer is so much more, athletic (as in less drama from the boys and 'injuries'). It's a lot of fun to watch.
Who the hell down votes this?
I may have said this, and them may have said I would deny ever saying it. He could do it!
My sister made me collect worms to 'feed' the rabbits. Would collect 10ish worms, every week, for 3 years (5yo).
But cookie monster isn't even animated... Why ya gotta be like that? Otherwise... Gross dump. +1
My daughter (I'm Bebe to her) did the same for me... It's earth shattering. Being told never, and walking into it.... Damn! We are lucky!
Best memorial I've seen so far! Fucking talent man.
Those eyes though! ?
Love your username! ?
More like firewood! None of us go out and stay out in this shit.
Dude... I want that lamp!!!!
Remember what happened to the last country women getting involved... The Chicks (Dixie Chicks). They still haven’t recovers fully from it.
Thinks makes my tongue numb.
I have zero need for this, but bought it anyways. It’s like supporting a community business.
Bots? Lol must be bots. This is perfect.
As a 28yo, working with high schoolers, realizing I barely escaped the digital footprint that would have been my teens. I'd prob be in jail.
Sorry man, thank you. Lol
Only appropriate reaction...
Women's soccer is so much more, athletic (as in less drama from the boys and 'injuries'). It's a lot of fun to watch.
Who the hell down votes this?
I may have said this, and them may have said I would deny ever saying it. He could do it!
My sister made me collect worms to 'feed' the rabbits. Would collect 10ish worms, every week, for 3 years (5yo).
But cookie monster isn't even animated... Why ya gotta be like that? Otherwise... Gross dump. +1
My daughter (I'm Bebe to her) did the same for me... It's earth shattering. Being told never, and walking into it.... Damn! We are lucky!
Best memorial I've seen so far! Fucking talent man.