205 pts ยท August 13, 2012
Now do Tenga sales.
You didn't actually buy Scott Tenorman's pubes did you OP?
fuck you white text on white stuff.
"Are you white? ....................You better fucking be white."
No he's just got a wand in his pocket. ZING.
Yay for Patrice Oneal.
I think I'm gonna puke.
How eloquent.
What a girlie man.
lmao this needs to be on the front page
nice. now MOAR please
He's either absolutely hilarious or severely autistic. I'd put my money on a little of both.
The Mystery Machine is white now?
Kinda looks like Rocky from Mask.
Thanks dudes!
can we get a wiki link or some more info oh gracious imgrurian?
It was a game on a show. She was supposed to try and make a perfect spiral like in a cone on her face. Obviously she didn't get any money.
Great work. Made me lol.
I always downvote anti-ass memes.
I think they wanted a four way dude.
That's not true. Sometimes the internet lies. Well most of the time actually.
That's a confession right thurr.
He looks so much like a bird in that second frame.
I keep glancing past this and thinking its a mutilated corpse.
Now do Tenga sales.
You didn't actually buy Scott Tenorman's pubes did you OP?
fuck you white text on white stuff.
"Are you white? ....................You better fucking be white."
No he's just got a wand in his pocket. ZING.
Yay for Patrice Oneal.
I think I'm gonna puke.
How eloquent.
What a girlie man.
lmao this needs to be on the front page
nice. now MOAR please
He's either absolutely hilarious or severely autistic. I'd put my money on a little of both.
The Mystery Machine is white now?
Kinda looks like Rocky from Mask.
Thanks dudes!
can we get a wiki link or some more info oh gracious imgrurian?
It was a game on a show. She was supposed to try and make a perfect spiral like in a cone on her face. Obviously she didn't get any money.
Great work. Made me lol.
I always downvote anti-ass memes.
I think they wanted a four way dude.
That's not true. Sometimes the internet lies. Well most of the time actually.
That's a confession right thurr.
He looks so much like a bird in that second frame.
I keep glancing past this and thinking its a mutilated corpse.