514 pts ยท September 20, 2011
RAWR, I am the ivy of sauruses. -Me, 9/2011 -me, signing my own guestbook, 5/2018
With a Terrarian and Solar armor I doubt the Eater would last long enough to get a painting done!
Super Mario 64 DS had great mini games.
Some Star Road shenanigans and a secret exit in the cheese bridge, if I remember correctly.
A few of the secrets require abandoning Yoshi, sad but true!
Mario Kart9 is looking great so far!
Why would you use Photoshop instead of "Inspect Element"? Makes it look a lot more legitimate ;p
In a few millenia, when moose evolve to have a white winter coat, you can say "I saw one of their ancestors."
http://img.reversegif.com/43688.gif
I can almost smell the new-wood smell.
"I got this, man."
The screenshot is all HD and stuff.
I...is that a retina display Mac?
I'm loving the snow-plow tank.
Do you even drift?
With a Terrarian and Solar armor I doubt the Eater would last long enough to get a painting done!
Super Mario 64 DS had great mini games.
Some Star Road shenanigans and a secret exit in the cheese bridge, if I remember correctly.
A few of the secrets require abandoning Yoshi, sad but true!
Mario Kart9 is looking great so far!
Why would you use Photoshop instead of "Inspect Element"? Makes it look a lot more legitimate ;p
In a few millenia, when moose evolve to have a white winter coat, you can say "I saw one of their ancestors."
http://img.reversegif.com/43688.gif
I can almost smell the new-wood smell.
"I got this, man."
The screenshot is all HD and stuff.
I...is that a retina display Mac?
I'm loving the snow-plow tank.
Do you even drift?