418 pts ยท August 24, 2011
I'm a lurker. I like cats and turtles.
Need bits of Styrofoam all over your goddamned floor? Cut a noodle to try one of these hacks.
As a stay at home mom, looking for non-restaurant employment, THANK YOU!!
My username is finally relevant! (kinda)!!
That's a good not. Not a-maize-ing, but good.
and then sometimes, they are little shits.
IT'S SO SHINY!!! :-)
ughhhh vomit customers are the worst!!! Lady told me her son spilled a drink...nope...puke...and her table was next to the bathroom.
It usually separates syllables in a name....I have seen "Jac'quez" and "Sa'mantha"
also, skip any accent marks or "for the hell of it" apostrophes....
Oh my goodness! So sorry for your loss!
Nap time is a little slice of heaven!
You know that feeling you get when you watch Bob Ross paint? Yeah, just got that warm fuzzy feeling....good job, op!
This bed gets a lot of pussy
Panera customers are bad too..."Can't I get a sandwich and salad?" NO
OP, take some Mucinex quick!!! (regular, NOT DM). Source--I have 2 clomid babies...Mucinex helps!
There was a morbidly obese lady on there who said, "They key to weight loss is portion control"....then she ate an entire rotisserie chicken
Ditto. I had to supplement for both of my kids (2 and 2 months). I still feel the guilt on a daily basis.
when i bought a gallon of milk, and already had one in the fridge....punch bowls of cereal for everyone!
I work in a restaurant, some lady took a poop and then came out to complain that the bathroom smelled.
Hang on, lemme add this to the cool stuff I'll never attempt list
Heeeeeeeere's DOGGIE!
This is THE BEST throwback calendar I've ever seen. Thank you for the entertainment!
These were the centerpieces at my dad's airplane themed wedding. :/
PSA: if you park next to me and you're so close I can't get my infant in her car seat, you're a dick.
I am having the shittiest day, and this just legit made me laugh. Thanks.
It's named after the sound popcorn makes?
aaaaaand I need to change my pants now.....
I immediately wondered how long it had been in the safety danger zone!
excuse me sir, i believe your cat is stuck inside your vacuum.
It happened to me!! That was about 5 years ago....Met my hubby on craigslist and we've been happily married for 3 years.. Don't give up !
Need bits of Styrofoam all over your goddamned floor? Cut a noodle to try one of these hacks.
As a stay at home mom, looking for non-restaurant employment, THANK YOU!!
My username is finally relevant! (kinda)!!
That's a good not. Not a-maize-ing, but good.
and then sometimes, they are little shits.
IT'S SO SHINY!!! :-)
ughhhh vomit customers are the worst!!! Lady told me her son spilled a drink...nope...puke...and her table was next to the bathroom.
It usually separates syllables in a name....I have seen "Jac'quez" and "Sa'mantha"
also, skip any accent marks or "for the hell of it" apostrophes....
Oh my goodness! So sorry for your loss!
Nap time is a little slice of heaven!
You know that feeling you get when you watch Bob Ross paint? Yeah, just got that warm fuzzy feeling....good job, op!
This bed gets a lot of pussy
Panera customers are bad too..."Can't I get a sandwich and salad?" NO
OP, take some Mucinex quick!!! (regular, NOT DM). Source--I have 2 clomid babies...Mucinex helps!
There was a morbidly obese lady on there who said, "They key to weight loss is portion control"....then she ate an entire rotisserie chicken
Ditto. I had to supplement for both of my kids (2 and 2 months). I still feel the guilt on a daily basis.
when i bought a gallon of milk, and already had one in the fridge....punch bowls of cereal for everyone!
I work in a restaurant, some lady took a poop and then came out to complain that the bathroom smelled.
Hang on, lemme add this to the cool stuff I'll never attempt list
Heeeeeeeere's DOGGIE!
This is THE BEST throwback calendar I've ever seen. Thank you for the entertainment!
These were the centerpieces at my dad's airplane themed wedding. :/
PSA: if you park next to me and you're so close I can't get my infant in her car seat, you're a dick.
I am having the shittiest day, and this just legit made me laugh. Thanks.
It's named after the sound popcorn makes?
aaaaaand I need to change my pants now.....
I immediately wondered how long it had been in the safety danger zone!
excuse me sir, i believe your cat is stuck inside your vacuum.
It happened to me!! That was about 5 years ago....Met my hubby on craigslist and we've been happily married for 3 years.. Don't give up !