5923 pts ยท February 21, 2012
derp
AFAIK my parents still have that alarm clock and it still works.
Really cool, thank you for sharing. I'm PUMPED for my visit in October :D
this is both terrifying and beautiful
We're almost at a point where any communication is going to die because people are so afraid of offending others.
I found some hobbies to keep positive and going to back to school in the summer ????
Congrats to your wife. I'm still looking, laid off in October 2015 :,(
Wow how cool of the bride to share her special day!
Fuck yea dude, I still use mine!
Artax noooooo
Old men are horny, just ignore them unless they have a fat wallet.
The stepfather of Jaycee witnessed her kidnapping from within sight of their home. He tried to follow on bike but lost sight of them.
Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping (1st) was pretty legendary in the early 90's. Recommend her book or the tldr; wiki article.
sorry for your loss op, losing a pet is never easy.
hey
At my college, we had a black guy drinking out of a sippy cup. Which one is worse?
Naruto girl needs a larger forehead.
This is why I like to watch threadbanger on YouTube because they show their process to actually try to make the pin work.
Eyyyy
A pop up like that is the easiest way to ensure I never come to your site again.
The best relief I've found is simply walking every day for at least 30 minutes.
My favorite post is the person that put up "Pussy so clean it steam pressed a nigga". http://imgur.com/0Z54rFS
paging @beyoncespublicist
When we had an intern from France, she said it was so weird that we had all these choices when they usually had pastries there.
qiqirn next!
How dare you say this on a female's picture! /s
And immediately I am reminded of http://youtu.be/rtUIo7wiC3g
Its not selfie Saturday (is that still a thing?)
Learning to kick in the genitals young I see.
Hmm I've been considering Amazon Prime. Maybe now is the time. Thank you for that.
I loved Daria. I wish Netflix had it.
AFAIK my parents still have that alarm clock and it still works.
Really cool, thank you for sharing. I'm PUMPED for my visit in October :D
this is both terrifying and beautiful
We're almost at a point where any communication is going to die because people are so afraid of offending others.
I found some hobbies to keep positive and going to back to school in the summer ????
Congrats to your wife. I'm still looking, laid off in October 2015 :,(
Wow how cool of the bride to share her special day!
Fuck yea dude, I still use mine!
Artax noooooo
Old men are horny, just ignore them unless they have a fat wallet.
The stepfather of Jaycee witnessed her kidnapping from within sight of their home. He tried to follow on bike but lost sight of them.
Jaycee Dugard's kidnapping (1st) was pretty legendary in the early 90's. Recommend her book or the tldr; wiki article.
sorry for your loss op, losing a pet is never easy.
hey
At my college, we had a black guy drinking out of a sippy cup. Which one is worse?
Naruto girl needs a larger forehead.
This is why I like to watch threadbanger on YouTube because they show their process to actually try to make the pin work.
Eyyyy
A pop up like that is the easiest way to ensure I never come to your site again.
The best relief I've found is simply walking every day for at least 30 minutes.
My favorite post is the person that put up "Pussy so clean it steam pressed a nigga". http://imgur.com/0Z54rFS
paging @beyoncespublicist
When we had an intern from France, she said it was so weird that we had all these choices when they usually had pastries there.
qiqirn next!
How dare you say this on a female's picture! /s
And immediately I am reminded of http://youtu.be/rtUIo7wiC3g
Its not selfie Saturday (is that still a thing?)
Learning to kick in the genitals young I see.
Hmm I've been considering Amazon Prime. Maybe now is the time. Thank you for that.
I loved Daria. I wish Netflix had it.