2400 pts ยท July 24, 2012
(part 3) gas pedal stuck all the way down going onto a highway with a 70 mph limit. Killed the engine and the steering wheel locked up.
(part 2) the next few months on muscle relaxers and motrin for the muscle damage to my arms and legs. Otherwise no marks.
80 mph into a tree, no airbags, not a single mark from the belt. I bent the steering wheel with my hands and spent (cont)
My 2 year old daughter sent me her favorite pink blanket while I was on deployment. I slept with it every single night.
LOL. I in fact DO knowwhatyoumean. ;)
i was wondering the same being an ex nuke MM myself :P
has alot to do with the lore and gods of the races.
it is a book of smaller stories about the history of middle earth prior to the events of "The Hobbit"
I like the 18 yr old Glenfiddich. That is some tasty scotch.
those look like milkweed pods....
terrifying in fact.
(part 2) stoners with no legitimate problems is just ignorant as hell.
Obviously based on the news story there are legitimate medicinal users out there. Assuming all of the people in this post are (cont)
don't hate them. Pity them. They are generally misinformed or still believe the federal propaganda machine.
(part 2) making billions because of non violent marijuana users.
I don't even use it and I am all for legalization. It has nothing to do with getting high. It has to do with corporate prisons (cont)
oil or not you do still get high as long as the thc is present. notice the type of MJ used has a reduced quantity of the actual drug.
my wife uses it for bipolar and anxiety issues. It has worked where cocktails of pharmaceuticals have failed her.
generally for fibromyalgia no medications work. Generally MJ is the only thing. I am glad you have found what works.
one word. Alcohol. Addictive, destructive, MUCH higher instances of violent tendencies because of it, and you are against marijuana?
one word. Alcohol.
I've been saying this for the last 5 years. I think you will definitely see it at LEAST medicinally legal in 5-7 years now.
(Part 2) approve all requests before anyone can give a study on a schedule 1 drug money. It's ridiculous.
not only that but it is incredibly difficult to get funding for research in the states. The federal government has to (Cont)
I've been vaping for over a year, and seen some huge health improvements. I would highly recommend it.
Also, Nicotine is not the cancer causing agent in tobacco. I've been Vaping for over a year and seen drastic health improvements.
Highly recommend doing your own research on it. Nicotine and caffeine are very similar in their addictive properties, And both are toxic.
I watched the whole thing. But then again blood and gore doesn't bother me in the least.
Its actually A piece of a fancy iron fence like you see around some church graveyards.
+1 sir
(part 3) gas pedal stuck all the way down going onto a highway with a 70 mph limit. Killed the engine and the steering wheel locked up.
(part 2) the next few months on muscle relaxers and motrin for the muscle damage to my arms and legs. Otherwise no marks.
80 mph into a tree, no airbags, not a single mark from the belt. I bent the steering wheel with my hands and spent (cont)
My 2 year old daughter sent me her favorite pink blanket while I was on deployment. I slept with it every single night.
LOL. I in fact DO knowwhatyoumean. ;)
i was wondering the same being an ex nuke MM myself :P
has alot to do with the lore and gods of the races.
it is a book of smaller stories about the history of middle earth prior to the events of "The Hobbit"
I like the 18 yr old Glenfiddich. That is some tasty scotch.
those look like milkweed pods....
terrifying in fact.
(part 2) stoners with no legitimate problems is just ignorant as hell.
Obviously based on the news story there are legitimate medicinal users out there. Assuming all of the people in this post are (cont)
don't hate them. Pity them. They are generally misinformed or still believe the federal propaganda machine.
(part 2) making billions because of non violent marijuana users.
I don't even use it and I am all for legalization. It has nothing to do with getting high. It has to do with corporate prisons (cont)
oil or not you do still get high as long as the thc is present. notice the type of MJ used has a reduced quantity of the actual drug.
my wife uses it for bipolar and anxiety issues. It has worked where cocktails of pharmaceuticals have failed her.
generally for fibromyalgia no medications work. Generally MJ is the only thing. I am glad you have found what works.
one word. Alcohol. Addictive, destructive, MUCH higher instances of violent tendencies because of it, and you are against marijuana?
one word. Alcohol.
I've been saying this for the last 5 years. I think you will definitely see it at LEAST medicinally legal in 5-7 years now.
(Part 2) approve all requests before anyone can give a study on a schedule 1 drug money. It's ridiculous.
not only that but it is incredibly difficult to get funding for research in the states. The federal government has to (Cont)
I've been vaping for over a year, and seen some huge health improvements. I would highly recommend it.
Also, Nicotine is not the cancer causing agent in tobacco. I've been Vaping for over a year and seen drastic health improvements.
Highly recommend doing your own research on it. Nicotine and caffeine are very similar in their addictive properties, And both are toxic.
I watched the whole thing. But then again blood and gore doesn't bother me in the least.
Its actually A piece of a fancy iron fence like you see around some church graveyards.
+1 sir