128 pts ยท March 16, 2015
So nothing in your explanation about Russia's propaganda etc. for leave that may have very well tipped the balance from remain to leave?
She might have just gave up on keeping it together since laughing at Andy makes sense for April. though maybe laughing at chris caused that
I like that it showed some(all?) of the attempts, though I can't decide if the friend pushing him in would be funnier with or without them
I'd say to protect from scrapes when he falls...which is clearly more important than protecting the head with a helmet
if your really freaked out,, don't worry most appear bigger because of forced perspective, others are probably not found wherever you live.
Haven't seen the original, but it looks probably 33% to 50% bigger, that's a lot. Though yea, the original would still be fucking huge.
The line was "i remember my great-grandfather told me" not grandfather.
Guessing confanity meant that response for TallyWhacker0830
really? Doesn't seem fair to the other competitors to me.
just a short 400k until you can evolve a gyarados...
so same thing with phone guns? Maybe my right hand is really a prosthesis with a gun, he shouldn't take any chances...
Is getting half carried by another runner not cheating? I'd be pissed as hell at my brother if he stopped to help me across.
It's probably psychological. Not being able to see your competitors at the start, coming off of just barely qualifying and stuff.
Even if he feels he runs better there, that would be to huge a risk. If he is too slow he doesn't qualify at all.
Of course even he's stupid, the sauce shows that his stupid plan to get Poo out gets the rest to fall in. Also his reaction to owl......
because the company doing this is a brewery
I like how he calls him grandpa Steve.
it was on regular hulu last i checked
and also the jobs listed.
You're overthinking this, it would be very difficult for the bear push the cub out.
um you realize he tucks at the end, right? I mean he was trying to make it look like that, so I can understand the confusion.
not from that dive at least he tucks at the last instant.
and those people apparently didn't see the last couple of frames before the splash.
no, the point of the dive was to make it look like that till right before he hits then saving it at the last second like he clearly did.
those are much bigger, half scale. This one much smaller than that.
nope it was filled.
also too many big rectangles
circle of life, there are always links above you http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/content/animals/kidscorner/images/main/circle_foodchain.gif
Aka it was shiny
So nothing in your explanation about Russia's propaganda etc. for leave that may have very well tipped the balance from remain to leave?
She might have just gave up on keeping it together since laughing at Andy makes sense for April. though maybe laughing at chris caused that
I like that it showed some(all?) of the attempts, though I can't decide if the friend pushing him in would be funnier with or without them
I'd say to protect from scrapes when he falls...which is clearly more important than protecting the head with a helmet
if your really freaked out,, don't worry most appear bigger because of forced perspective, others are probably not found wherever you live.
Haven't seen the original, but it looks probably 33% to 50% bigger, that's a lot. Though yea, the original would still be fucking huge.
The line was "i remember my great-grandfather told me" not grandfather.
Guessing confanity meant that response for TallyWhacker0830
really? Doesn't seem fair to the other competitors to me.
just a short 400k until you can evolve a gyarados...
so same thing with phone guns? Maybe my right hand is really a prosthesis with a gun, he shouldn't take any chances...
Is getting half carried by another runner not cheating? I'd be pissed as hell at my brother if he stopped to help me across.
It's probably psychological. Not being able to see your competitors at the start, coming off of just barely qualifying and stuff.
Even if he feels he runs better there, that would be to huge a risk. If he is too slow he doesn't qualify at all.
Of course even he's stupid, the sauce shows that his stupid plan to get Poo out gets the rest to fall in. Also his reaction to owl......
because the company doing this is a brewery
I like how he calls him grandpa Steve.
it was on regular hulu last i checked
and also the jobs listed.
You're overthinking this, it would be very difficult for the bear push the cub out.
um you realize he tucks at the end, right? I mean he was trying to make it look like that, so I can understand the confusion.
not from that dive at least he tucks at the last instant.
and those people apparently didn't see the last couple of frames before the splash.
no, the point of the dive was to make it look like that till right before he hits then saving it at the last second like he clearly did.
those are much bigger, half scale. This one much smaller than that.
nope it was filled.
also too many big rectangles
circle of life, there are always links above you http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/content/animals/kidscorner/images/main/circle_foodchain.gif
Aka it was shiny