74953 pts ยท September 10, 2013
What kind of clock was it?
Mitch McConnell looks like Mason Verger from Hannibal.
Solution: Charge $1050 for at home haircuts.
*whispers colourful and throws Apple at face*
I can't wait for this game!!!!
Spyderman.
That's a fight you're not going to pengwin.
I thought the car stubbed its toe.
I think it's meant as "Everyone say Julie is Pregnant" instead of "Everyone say Cheese!"
Or is it another scene from The Walking Dead?
It's a shame his School Survival Guide didn't include what to do in the events of a zombie apocalypse.
Ron Swanson?
This is so dark it got a $5000 check from crimestoppers for getting an abortion.
That's a glorious moustache he grew in the last frame.
Kakuna Ratata, What a wonderful phrase.
... I fucking knew it!
My foot cringed just from looking at those socks.
Good morning from Australia!
Spider-Man really isn't coping.
Tomb Raider! I never bothered with the story, I just loved locking the butler in the freezer!
Kenya believe how high these guys can jump?
Adblock. Thank me later.
Sleeping?
I hate it when my mum tries to make me do last minute chores.
Maybe if I spent the last 2 weeks writing it instead of browsing Imgur I wouldn't be in this situation... And yet, here I am...
Or some grapefruit soda.
http://replygif.net/i/542.gif
I do. She's a very lovely lady.
Without a Doubt, my favourite Robin Williams movie is Mrs. Fire.
I hear poisoned wine is an excellent cure.
What kind of clock was it?
Mitch McConnell looks like Mason Verger from Hannibal.
Solution: Charge $1050 for at home haircuts.
*whispers colourful and throws Apple at face*
I can't wait for this game!!!!
Spyderman.
That's a fight you're not going to pengwin.
I thought the car stubbed its toe.
I think it's meant as "Everyone say Julie is Pregnant" instead of "Everyone say Cheese!"
Or is it another scene from The Walking Dead?
It's a shame his School Survival Guide didn't include what to do in the events of a zombie apocalypse.
Ron Swanson?
This is so dark it got a $5000 check from crimestoppers for getting an abortion.
That's a glorious moustache he grew in the last frame.
Kakuna Ratata, What a wonderful phrase.
... I fucking knew it!
My foot cringed just from looking at those socks.
Good morning from Australia!
Spider-Man really isn't coping.
Tomb Raider! I never bothered with the story, I just loved locking the butler in the freezer!
Kenya believe how high these guys can jump?
Adblock. Thank me later.
Sleeping?
I hate it when my mum tries to make me do last minute chores.
Maybe if I spent the last 2 weeks writing it instead of browsing Imgur I wouldn't be in this situation... And yet, here I am...
Or some grapefruit soda.
http://replygif.net/i/542.gif
I do. She's a very lovely lady.
Without a Doubt, my favourite Robin Williams movie is Mrs. Fire.
I hear poisoned wine is an excellent cure.