117 pts · December 3, 2012
This is your public profile. Write something about yourself!
Wtf. This looks like my flight...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVzytir7bM
So good
I wrote that.
Shouldn't be that hard to make. Servos, gyroscope, accelerometer, IC. Like building a drone. Easy with Arduino and Chinese parts
THose wine glasses are whiskey and scotch glass
A good news : MS open sourced the core of dotNET
The donkey being of course the dotNET Framework
In her ass
Nope : http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150914.html
Here, take this
Just 5 stitches
Can we be friend IRL?
a fleshlight?
Why do we always need to say : "5 years old with AUTISM paints stunning masterpieces. Do we need to specify that the kid is handicapped
Green or Blue?
And also, it took five tries to get it right like that.
The goal of imgur.com is to go to the front page, isn't?
Unfortunately, I don't like to write.
OP's mom's bed.
CorelDRAW is really fine, it's simply that I use more Illustrator/Photoshop
And, I just saw that this was CorelDRAW. I didn`t know that this software was still used
Sorry, I had a fourth comment for one last idea, but my mind throw it in the trash. So forget this comment
Or even, use only two different colors for the two <>
Like to see both <>, overlapping a little bit. With shadows. (In other terms : flip every thing of 90°, but keep the colors this way. (1/3)
I'll go with the second, but I would join more the orange and green part, and separate them more of the blue one. 1/ ?
not everywhere
There's a string
+1 for Happy!!
Probably, with a crossover with JJ Abrams. (Can't find a way to integrate a dog name in Abrams' name)
Wtf. This looks like my flight...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVzytir7bM
So good
I wrote that.
Shouldn't be that hard to make. Servos, gyroscope, accelerometer, IC. Like building a drone. Easy with Arduino and Chinese parts
THose wine glasses are whiskey and scotch glass
A good news : MS open sourced the core of dotNET
The donkey being of course the dotNET Framework
In her ass
Nope : http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap150914.html
Here, take this
Just 5 stitches
Can we be friend IRL?
a fleshlight?
Why do we always need to say : "5 years old with AUTISM paints stunning masterpieces. Do we need to specify that the kid is handicapped
Green or Blue?
And also, it took five tries to get it right like that.
The goal of imgur.com is to go to the front page, isn't?
Unfortunately, I don't like to write.
OP's mom's bed.
CorelDRAW is really fine, it's simply that I use more Illustrator/Photoshop
And, I just saw that this was CorelDRAW. I didn`t know that this software was still used
Sorry, I had a fourth comment for one last idea, but my mind throw it in the trash. So forget this comment
Or even, use only two different colors for the two <>
Like to see both <>, overlapping a little bit. With shadows. (In other terms : flip every thing of 90°, but keep the colors this way. (1/3)
I'll go with the second, but I would join more the orange and green part, and separate them more of the blue one. 1/ ?
not everywhere
There's a string
+1 for Happy!!
Probably, with a crossover with JJ Abrams. (Can't find a way to integrate a dog name in Abrams' name)