316 pts ยท January 28, 2013
Bitch that's a spear tip
Me know
Oh shit you were the one who took the picture? Didn't expect a reply either. Well fuck me I don't know what to say but thanks for letting
DUMBASS
IT SHOULD HAVE BEENA FUCKING HORIZONTAL PICTURE AND THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A FUCKING AWESOME DESKTOP PICTURE BUT NO. SOMEONE HAD TO BE A
Are you guys allowed to shoot to kill?
I was gonna play a snes game, but then I looked at the controls
This has the makings of a fucking amazing book or book series
YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED BY A ROMAN ENTHUSIAST. AD GLORIAM ET VICTORIAM ROMAE MATER IRRUMATOR
UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO GEF' SHANKED. THE AXE WAS MOSTLY USED AS A TOOL TO CUT DOWN TREES TO FORM A WALLED CAMP. 4/?
THEIR PRIMARY WEAPON WAS THE SWORD (gladius) ALSO KNOWN AS THE BEE STING, IT WAS A SHORT SWORD WITH ENOUGH LENGTH TO KILL ANY SUCKER 3/?
BLOCK IT WITH THEIR SHIELD WOULD FIND OUT "HOH SHIT THIS SPEAR BENDS AND I CANNOT PULL IT OUT GUESS I GOTTA FIGHT WITHOUT A SHIELD NOW" 2/?
SPEAR WAS NOT THEIR PRIMARY WEAPON! THE SPEAR (Pilum) WAS THROWN BEFORE ENGAGING IN COMBAT AND ANY UNLUCKY BARBARIC SCUM THAT TRIED TO 1/?
That centurion is a walking definition honor
HAHAHA! Not today!
Did he finally catch the rabbit?
Do you post on /k/?
I take it the ol' "Working hard or hardly working?" joke doesn't fly well?
Have you ever wore the maximum protection kind?
How is it like wearing one of those?
That dog is really stressed
Imagine that knife cutting the middle of your fingernail
Fake it like you prank it
It's my understanding that it was Revan who created the Rule of Two but it was Darth Bane who enacted it
Great job, looks really amazing!
How do you know it is the right color for that armor?
I'm Nuclear...
http://imgur.com/Nn6W211
Sees S.T.A.L.K.E.R. content, swell with Duty pride
The ancient samurai spirit still dwells within the Japanese people
Bitch that's a spear tip
Me know
Oh shit you were the one who took the picture? Didn't expect a reply either. Well fuck me I don't know what to say but thanks for letting
DUMBASS
IT SHOULD HAVE BEENA FUCKING HORIZONTAL PICTURE AND THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN A FUCKING AWESOME DESKTOP PICTURE BUT NO. SOMEONE HAD TO BE A
Are you guys allowed to shoot to kill?
I was gonna play a snes game, but then I looked at the controls
This has the makings of a fucking amazing book or book series
YOU JUST GOT SCHOOLED BY A ROMAN ENTHUSIAST. AD GLORIAM ET VICTORIAM ROMAE MATER IRRUMATOR
UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO GEF' SHANKED. THE AXE WAS MOSTLY USED AS A TOOL TO CUT DOWN TREES TO FORM A WALLED CAMP. 4/?
THEIR PRIMARY WEAPON WAS THE SWORD (gladius) ALSO KNOWN AS THE BEE STING, IT WAS A SHORT SWORD WITH ENOUGH LENGTH TO KILL ANY SUCKER 3/?
BLOCK IT WITH THEIR SHIELD WOULD FIND OUT "HOH SHIT THIS SPEAR BENDS AND I CANNOT PULL IT OUT GUESS I GOTTA FIGHT WITHOUT A SHIELD NOW" 2/?
SPEAR WAS NOT THEIR PRIMARY WEAPON! THE SPEAR (Pilum) WAS THROWN BEFORE ENGAGING IN COMBAT AND ANY UNLUCKY BARBARIC SCUM THAT TRIED TO 1/?
That centurion is a walking definition honor
HAHAHA! Not today!
Did he finally catch the rabbit?
Do you post on /k/?
I take it the ol' "Working hard or hardly working?" joke doesn't fly well?
Have you ever wore the maximum protection kind?
How is it like wearing one of those?
That dog is really stressed
Imagine that knife cutting the middle of your fingernail
Fake it like you prank it
It's my understanding that it was Revan who created the Rule of Two but it was Darth Bane who enacted it
Great job, looks really amazing!
How do you know it is the right color for that armor?
I'm Nuclear...
http://imgur.com/Nn6W211
Sees S.T.A.L.K.E.R. content, swell with Duty pride
The ancient samurai spirit still dwells within the Japanese people