140 pts ยท January 21, 2014
and thus enables the scenario posted above and many others. It relies too much on people being sincere and honest.
Sigh, you misunderstand. At no point was I saying trans people are perpetrators. The poster enables anyone to be anywhere 1/2
imagine: I'm a perv man in women's bathroom. I tell you I identify as a woman. What can you do about that? 2/2
i'm only saying that doing this ends up allowing anyone to use any bathroom. Unisex bath room is the only solution that really works. 1/2
Stuff like this comes from a good place but has major loopholes that you can't plug if criteria for entry can be matched subjectively.
Anyone could go into any bathroom regardless of their real intentions. it's impossible to prevent when people can decide how they identify.
That's not really the point is it? If he felt like he belonged there then that would be it. That's the main fault in things like these.
Oh hey cool, I can use any toilet now. Don't like it? Well, tough luck but I know where I belong.
My thoughts too. It's funny that saying that gets you condemned these days. Times sure do change although not always for the better.
King's bounty is a series that might be closest to the "feel" of heroes 3. Quite cheap games, definitely worth a shot.
Manual distance field generator
Considering the shape, size and look that could be a cigarette burn
Well, we do have ticks as well that can cause lyme disease but that's about it in addition to that one adder species.
Where's the source for this?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er8a54lA14Y
lemon works too
The thumbnail looks like lava
holy fuck that's the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at these!
Personally I find a regular intuos better in terms of feel. And i've used both plenty. A shame that wacom has a monopoly on all of them.
I just look at the title and my brain says "metroid"
A helmet? What's that?
Aaand then you accindetally step on one. Good luck living with that!
As a Finn, I find it understandable if people don't have winter tires or plows to take care of the snow. I mean we're prepared here.
A massive salmiakki fan here. Pretty much the only type of candy I eat often. Fun Fact: Your cheecks will feel cold if you eat a lot of it.
Good times. Although I was goddamn terrified of the wampas (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wampa/Legends)
I'm drunk, have a thoughtless upvote.
ooh, these could go wrong in so many ways...
Nah, dry ice just sinks.
I'd guess not since it's not "that" much but it surely is an irresponsible thing to do.
and thus enables the scenario posted above and many others. It relies too much on people being sincere and honest.
Sigh, you misunderstand. At no point was I saying trans people are perpetrators. The poster enables anyone to be anywhere 1/2
imagine: I'm a perv man in women's bathroom. I tell you I identify as a woman. What can you do about that? 2/2
i'm only saying that doing this ends up allowing anyone to use any bathroom. Unisex bath room is the only solution that really works. 1/2
Stuff like this comes from a good place but has major loopholes that you can't plug if criteria for entry can be matched subjectively.
Anyone could go into any bathroom regardless of their real intentions. it's impossible to prevent when people can decide how they identify.
That's not really the point is it? If he felt like he belonged there then that would be it. That's the main fault in things like these.
Oh hey cool, I can use any toilet now. Don't like it? Well, tough luck but I know where I belong.
My thoughts too. It's funny that saying that gets you condemned these days. Times sure do change although not always for the better.
King's bounty is a series that might be closest to the "feel" of heroes 3. Quite cheap games, definitely worth a shot.
Manual distance field generator
Considering the shape, size and look that could be a cigarette burn
Well, we do have ticks as well that can cause lyme disease but that's about it in addition to that one adder species.
Where's the source for this?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303
Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er8a54lA14Y
lemon works too
The thumbnail looks like lava
holy fuck that's the first thing that came to my mind when I looked at these!
Personally I find a regular intuos better in terms of feel. And i've used both plenty. A shame that wacom has a monopoly on all of them.
I just look at the title and my brain says "metroid"
A helmet? What's that?
Aaand then you accindetally step on one. Good luck living with that!
As a Finn, I find it understandable if people don't have winter tires or plows to take care of the snow. I mean we're prepared here.
A massive salmiakki fan here. Pretty much the only type of candy I eat often. Fun Fact: Your cheecks will feel cold if you eat a lot of it.
Good times. Although I was goddamn terrified of the wampas (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wampa/Legends)
I'm drunk, have a thoughtless upvote.
ooh, these could go wrong in so many ways...
Nah, dry ice just sinks.
I'd guess not since it's not "that" much but it surely is an irresponsible thing to do.