7129 pts ยท June 18, 2012
I'm a girl who loves hockey, my family, my cats, and laughing. I hope I can make some friends here. :)
So cute, she looks like my kitty Charlie.
You're welcome!
She's beautiful, sending prayers she comes home soon.
Bernese mountain dogs are my favorite! He's beautiful!
So cute! I love Guinea pigs.
He's a handsome boy :)
So cute :)
He looks like he's plotting his revenge.
Poor baby :(
:'( so sad...
Happy Birthday Buffy. You're beautiful.
+1 to you my friend...I'm also a mother and I understand.
I believe they do.
She missed her baby.
They are too cute!
He's adorable :)
I love this!
Such a handsome boy :)
Cute little vampire kitty...
You're welcome :)
They're both adorable
I love this they are adorable.
She's adorable...
Agreed...
+1 because this cracked me up.
+1 because I thought the same thing.
So adorable...
I'm so sorry OP :'(
Beautiful puppy
+1 because I love Johnny Depp
So cute, she looks like my kitty Charlie.
You're welcome!
She's beautiful, sending prayers she comes home soon.
Bernese mountain dogs are my favorite! He's beautiful!
So cute! I love Guinea pigs.
He's a handsome boy :)
So cute :)
He looks like he's plotting his revenge.
Poor baby :(
:'( so sad...
Happy Birthday Buffy. You're beautiful.
+1 to you my friend...I'm also a mother and I understand.
I believe they do.
She missed her baby.
They are too cute!
He's adorable :)
I love this!
Such a handsome boy :)
Cute little vampire kitty...
You're welcome :)
They're both adorable
I love this they are adorable.
She's adorable...
Agreed...
+1 because this cracked me up.
+1 because I thought the same thing.
So adorable...
I'm so sorry OP :'(
Beautiful puppy
+1 because I love Johnny Depp