5806 pts · June 16, 2014
In Norway once you are hired you are required to obtain a three year degree in policing. Sweden is similar
Vancouver Island to Tsawwassen (Vancouver)
Weekly March to the bookstore
THE MUFFIN MAN!!
That's ridiculous. This happened primarily in the usa. It's preventable
Do you want"The Thing?" Pretty sure this is how you get it! /gallery/6N5ynSy
There is a tie in here to the joke at the end of Three Body Problem
WTG, Beast Mode!
Gaming experience indicates this cat is about to offer me a Quest!
I figured he was arrested for a DUI, judge ordered him to coach a minor league anatidae related hockey team that would redeem him.....then had a cocaine related heart attack
Cool!!
Depends, Bread, Olives Marinate, and Diavola Pizza. Then splurged on the Cioccolato Mandorle e Croccante. 475 SEK, I could have gone with just the pizza but it was my last night in Sweden before going home and decided to treat myself to a nice meal.
Greeting Magistrate, ahem, High Magistrate! RIP
Magistrate, ahem, High Magistrate!
Lets make the jump to Lightspeed...hit it Chewie!
I was hiking the West Coast trail and met a military Doctor. My friend asked him about his most bizarre case. It was a soldier who passed out on the beach in Mexico. On returning home to Canada he complained his calves were always itchy, and went to see the Dr, who found beach worms living inside his calves.
Was totally going to order, but it's not in Canada, sorry eh!
I never said I voted for that guy
I am liberal in politics and JT is the worst Prime Minister in our recent history. His father is a close second. Both have run up the national debt to extraordinary levels with little to show for the cost.
It helps with the Icing...
Way to go! Keep up the great work!!
His bit on human dog names is hilarious
I have a friend who works on the Götheburg. Great news piece!
Dude is like…the one time I wear skinny jeans….
Humans have not been friends to Orcas.
WTG!
Really hope things go well for you and you get the support you deserve.
That’s amazing!!
#standswiththeButton
In Norway once you are hired you are required to obtain a three year degree in policing. Sweden is similar
Vancouver Island to Tsawwassen (Vancouver)
Weekly March to the bookstore
THE MUFFIN MAN!!
That's ridiculous. This happened primarily in the usa. It's preventable
Do you want"The Thing?" Pretty sure this is how you get it! /gallery/6N5ynSy
There is a tie in here to the joke at the end of Three Body Problem
WTG, Beast Mode!
Gaming experience indicates this cat is about to offer me a Quest!
I figured he was arrested for a DUI, judge ordered him to coach a minor league anatidae related hockey team that would redeem him.....then had a cocaine related heart attack
Cool!!
Depends, Bread, Olives Marinate, and Diavola Pizza. Then splurged on the Cioccolato Mandorle e Croccante. 475 SEK, I could have gone with just the pizza but it was my last night in Sweden before going home and decided to treat myself to a nice meal.
Greeting Magistrate, ahem, High Magistrate! RIP
Magistrate, ahem, High Magistrate!
Lets make the jump to Lightspeed...hit it Chewie!
I was hiking the West Coast trail and met a military Doctor. My friend asked him about his most bizarre case. It was a soldier who passed out on the beach in Mexico. On returning home to Canada he complained his calves were always itchy, and went to see the Dr, who found beach worms living inside his calves.
Was totally going to order, but it's not in Canada, sorry eh!
I never said I voted for that guy
I am liberal in politics and JT is the worst Prime Minister in our recent history. His father is a close second. Both have run up the national debt to extraordinary levels with little to show for the cost.
It helps with the Icing...
Way to go! Keep up the great work!!
His bit on human dog names is hilarious
I have a friend who works on the Götheburg. Great news piece!
Dude is like…the one time I wear skinny jeans….
Humans have not been friends to Orcas.
WTG!
Really hope things go well for you and you get the support you deserve.
That’s amazing!!
#standswiththeButton