3953 pts ยท March 25, 2013
I'm fucking awesome.
trump on the left
If you put your nerve endings under your pillow tonight,the Nerve Ending Fairy will come & take them away & she'll give you hundred $ bills!
Cat: automatic thumbs up.
yeah it's a nice gesture but that tiny water bottle isn't going to help much. Camels drink 50+ gallons in less than 3 minutes.
140F wow!!
the eyes are great
thefuck?? I don't understand.
do you get all your facts from memes?
OH, thanks. I watched the first 3 seasons but after that we got rid of cable so I don't think I ever saw that one.
How is this a "fact?" There are so many other factors involved, and there's no scientific study that could possibly prove this.
Then keep wearing one forever and you won't eeeeeeeever get sick again.
It's depressingly not taking anything else into account and a "fact" that is not proven or based on any kind of scientific study.
Well you know, people like to scream victory over something without taking any other reasons into consideration...
Exactly, fortunately someone has some sense.
And where did you get this "fact" from? People also isolated & did SD. I got colds like I always do. This is based on NO scientific study.
is that really how he died?
oh damn, that sucks.
brains of roadkill
Possums are like giant rats with bad attitudes.
It's...beautiful
He looks like a complete goofball
swiss cheese sucks tho
It's just some bearings and plastic, it's not like it's getting "misused" if someone WITHOUT autism plays with it.
Spin it, motherfucker!!
trump on the left
If you put your nerve endings under your pillow tonight,the Nerve Ending Fairy will come & take them away & she'll give you hundred $ bills!
Cat: automatic thumbs up.
yeah it's a nice gesture but that tiny water bottle isn't going to help much. Camels drink 50+ gallons in less than 3 minutes.
140F wow!!
the eyes are great
thefuck?? I don't understand.
do you get all your facts from memes?
OH, thanks. I watched the first 3 seasons but after that we got rid of cable so I don't think I ever saw that one.
How is this a "fact?" There are so many other factors involved, and there's no scientific study that could possibly prove this.
Then keep wearing one forever and you won't eeeeeeeever get sick again.
It's depressingly not taking anything else into account and a "fact" that is not proven or based on any kind of scientific study.
Well you know, people like to scream victory over something without taking any other reasons into consideration...
Exactly, fortunately someone has some sense.
And where did you get this "fact" from? People also isolated & did SD. I got colds like I always do. This is based on NO scientific study.
is that really how he died?
oh damn, that sucks.
brains of roadkill
Possums are like giant rats with bad attitudes.
It's...beautiful
He looks like a complete goofball
swiss cheese sucks tho
It's just some bearings and plastic, it's not like it's getting "misused" if someone WITHOUT autism plays with it.
Spin it, motherfucker!!