1269 pts ยท January 11, 2012
I have family members who moved from Colorado to Florida to "get away from all the drugs" They are not, what you call, smart.
Don't tell me how to live. I get my best sleep in 9 minute intervals.
Prefer astroglide
I've only ever heard white girls say "bae"
Canada negotiates their rates, bruh. We'd pay less too if we had any ability to collectively bargain.
Ungh
I've been using that one for so long I thought I made it up. Glad to see someone else bust out that epic burn.
Naw not if you're American
Dude. Light experiences time. c is measured as a velocity, in meters/second.
And that's why I always tip cash.
That was my point. I think we have a miscommunication. The tax tips on credit cards because those are trackable by the IRS. They HAVE to.
mad respect for the people who still do them, though, and I tip gloriously because I know how rough it is.
It's actually because of the law they do that. (tax tips) Tipped professions suck, I'm glad those days are long behind me.
But was he ever called an asshole?
True story. I took a large but indeterminate amount a long time ago and fought it hard and I was never quite right since then
Raising my teenage daughter would been hella simple if I had the Secret Service watching her 24/7
I hear you. I've been married about as long as he has been president and aged proportionally.
Guessing you haven't had a smallpox vaccine tho
I can't wait to see him get curbstomped by Aldo in UFC194
Uriah Faber seems like a super nice dude, too. Watching him this season in TUF compared to the prick that is Connor McGregor is interesting
I'd rather sit around than be brainwashed into thinking it's impossible for me to be sober without a "higher power"
AA. Haha hahaha. Do you know low their success rates are? Especially if you're not religious?
The kind of shit head vegan morons that would give a cat a vegan diet really don't know that.
Yeah they don't really get much of a choice in many cases
Yeah they don't really get much of a choice
I bet you're a blast at parties
Oh he's definitely not. That kid will down some chocolate milk. He just won't eat anything of substance which is why he's a twig.
Awesome. To the grocery store! *woosh*
Ironically, the person who did this to ME was a Brian. The circle is complete.
Did it work pretty well? My son is in like the 3rd percentile for weight at 6. I need to chunk him out a little.
I have family members who moved from Colorado to Florida to "get away from all the drugs" They are not, what you call, smart.
Don't tell me how to live. I get my best sleep in 9 minute intervals.
Prefer astroglide
I've only ever heard white girls say "bae"
Canada negotiates their rates, bruh. We'd pay less too if we had any ability to collectively bargain.
Ungh
I've been using that one for so long I thought I made it up. Glad to see someone else bust out that epic burn.
Naw not if you're American
Dude. Light experiences time. c is measured as a velocity, in meters/second.
And that's why I always tip cash.
That was my point. I think we have a miscommunication. The tax tips on credit cards because those are trackable by the IRS. They HAVE to.
mad respect for the people who still do them, though, and I tip gloriously because I know how rough it is.
It's actually because of the law they do that. (tax tips) Tipped professions suck, I'm glad those days are long behind me.
But was he ever called an asshole?
True story. I took a large but indeterminate amount a long time ago and fought it hard and I was never quite right since then
Raising my teenage daughter would been hella simple if I had the Secret Service watching her 24/7
I hear you. I've been married about as long as he has been president and aged proportionally.
Guessing you haven't had a smallpox vaccine tho
I can't wait to see him get curbstomped by Aldo in UFC194
Uriah Faber seems like a super nice dude, too. Watching him this season in TUF compared to the prick that is Connor McGregor is interesting
I'd rather sit around than be brainwashed into thinking it's impossible for me to be sober without a "higher power"
AA. Haha hahaha. Do you know low their success rates are? Especially if you're not religious?
The kind of shit head vegan morons that would give a cat a vegan diet really don't know that.
Yeah they don't really get much of a choice in many cases
Yeah they don't really get much of a choice
I bet you're a blast at parties
Oh he's definitely not. That kid will down some chocolate milk. He just won't eat anything of substance which is why he's a twig.
Awesome. To the grocery store! *woosh*
Ironically, the person who did this to ME was a Brian. The circle is complete.
Did it work pretty well? My son is in like the 3rd percentile for weight at 6. I need to chunk him out a little.