297 pts · January 18, 2017
Just an average butt
This is basically the plot of captain America winter soldier summarized I guess?
Sorry, I forgot to explain; the teeth are depicted with roots down originally, so it makes sense for them to also have roots down in this:)
The teeth are a reference to this comic
Reminds me of
I went to one of your guys’ presentations on that, looks like it will be overall great for Seattle, Bellevue, and even MI
Try microwaving old rosin
Compound is assisted pull with pulleys so that the bow does most of the pull work for you, it is held upright, and usually metal/plastic
I used to do archery but I mostly did recurve (traditional upright wooden bow), to my knowledge crossbow is loaded and not pulled back (1/2)
"Bancroft did nothing wrong"
It sure is! I have one too
Wat
4793
He has the same markings as my best friend!
Yep, it's raining ash all the way to Seattle, which is kind of terrifying
This is basically the plot of captain America winter soldier summarized I guess?
Sorry, I forgot to explain; the teeth are depicted with roots down originally, so it makes sense for them to also have roots down in this:)
The teeth are a reference to this comic
Reminds me of
I went to one of your guys’ presentations on that, looks like it will be overall great for Seattle, Bellevue, and even MI
Try microwaving old rosin
Compound is assisted pull with pulleys so that the bow does most of the pull work for you, it is held upright, and usually metal/plastic
I used to do archery but I mostly did recurve (traditional upright wooden bow), to my knowledge crossbow is loaded and not pulled back (1/2)
"Bancroft did nothing wrong"
It sure is! I have one too
Wat
4793
He has the same markings as my best friend!
Yep, it's raining ash all the way to Seattle, which is kind of terrifying