In love with the perfect woman. +++++++++++++ Gaming artistic skater from the south of New Jersey, now in Houston, TX. For moar OC: https://chancecusack.com +++++++++++++ Prints and other goodies available for purchase: https://www.redbubble.com/people/chancichles +++++++++++++
Got four arms. But not the usable Eliksni kind. :(
Updated, thanks!
Word, thanks!
Word, thanks!
Thanks! More coming soon. I will also be getting things sorted for prints and what not if anyone is interested.
Brown*
Yes. Yes it was. :)
All the OC!
Thanks!
Thanks! I haven't painted in what feels like months, but I am scrubbing off that rust.
WE APPRECIATE YOU
Süperzoom.
It was too long for the tag. :/
We didn't. He got some meat that was stripped out and that was it.
Shells are borderline toxic.
Well, she does indeed rock my world!
You bet! The amount of scotch shown is actually the entire bottle.
Once the wood was prepped and sanded, probably around 2-3 hours. 4-4.5 total.
(Pssssst...it's really just a soldering iron with certain heads.)
Have to market to make it, y'know? Thanks for the +1.
...I was sitting on the couch next to my girlfriend, she looked at me and said, 'You got Rick...ro...' before falling to the floor laughing.
Five hours? That's nooooothing.
Good*
-Coughs- What?
I've heard Metal Jesus more times than I can count, buuuut....I'll take it!
All the blessings!
Just thinking about it makes my back hurt. =/
Of course, she helped me!
Triple*