238 pts · February 15, 2014
HI I'M A DUDE WITH A HORRIBLE SENSE OF HUMOR .... HAHAHAH ... ._.
with better alternatives." section. I'm from India and I can pastebin 2/2
Its under the "The following websites were part of the original list but they are either no longer available or have been replaced 1/2
Man that pussy is tight.
That was lame. Sorry guys ;-;
you
Good job.
Is nobody going to comment upon the hidden Emma Watson in the 1977 right most person's face?
You forgot dickbutt!
Captain?
Help? Couldn't check imgur for a while due to some issues coming up. Whats the reference?
give*
I've seen this a lot of times
My bullshit meter has never been so high.
Console gamers be like "I get consoles for 200$ less" and be buying 200 dollar games.
Best.Combo.Breaker.Ever.
Protip: If you set the heater to it's maximum capacity, the phone will charge in less than 30 seconds.
The real question is, how old is the girl in the middle and what's her name?
Hawt.
Dat closed-snack-bar.
2010 called. They want their joke back.
OP is either a horrible brother or a great liar.
Mine too. Linux?
As someone living in India, this is nothing new.
Poor OP's mom.
So finally found out the dog eh?
Motörhead fuck yeah. I love that.
Oh fuck. I really have a nasty mind.
watch the gif?
plot twist: frog.
I wish there was a thing on the internet that answered all your questions ... oh wait -_-
with better alternatives." section. I'm from India and I can pastebin 2/2
Its under the "The following websites were part of the original list but they are either no longer available or have been replaced 1/2
Man that pussy is tight.
That was lame. Sorry guys ;-;
you
Good job.
Is nobody going to comment upon the hidden Emma Watson in the 1977 right most person's face?
You forgot dickbutt!
Captain?
Help? Couldn't check imgur for a while due to some issues coming up. Whats the reference?
give*
I've seen this a lot of times
My bullshit meter has never been so high.
Console gamers be like "I get consoles for 200$ less" and be buying 200 dollar games.
Best.Combo.Breaker.Ever.
Protip: If you set the heater to it's maximum capacity, the phone will charge in less than 30 seconds.
The real question is, how old is the girl in the middle and what's her name?
Hawt.
Dat closed-snack-bar.
2010 called. They want their joke back.
OP is either a horrible brother or a great liar.
Mine too. Linux?
As someone living in India, this is nothing new.
Poor OP's mom.
So finally found out the dog eh?
Motörhead fuck yeah. I love that.
Oh fuck. I really have a nasty mind.
watch the gif?
plot twist: frog.
I wish there was a thing on the internet that answered all your questions ... oh wait -_-