12547 pts ยท September 6, 2012
Got to love the algorithm.
Let me help you out by googling it. https://www.visitspacecoast.com/bioluminescence/
That will make him a martyr.
Are you Bonafied?
These are awesome and being added to my wallpaper folder.
excellent work. I love the subject as a trekie my self.
Yes, Let them youngens feel the rad notions of vocab. Even when I was young, I was not cool enough for the vocab, lol.
Wish he would finish the last book ....
What performance is this, I would go see it if its near me.
Happy birthday @locutusexul! !
Thank you for the info. I hope more people upvote this.
Meet the Robinson
do you have a link to the artist? if you are the artist, do you have a link.
honestly, the companies will have to deal with unions or no one. Because factory jobs do not pay well unless you are in a union.
My go to for my Gap is I was taking care of my mother who was dying of cancer. That shuts them up.
I love these rebuild posts.
Zathris likes your post. Zathris will give you an upvote.
I hate these.... +1 . Good Job.
I did not think people make these memes. I love it. +1
I hope the BOULDER has found the granite it needs to roll through and bring its titanic presence back.
These puns make me happy.
RE:RE:RE:RE:FW Funny
Got to love the algorithm.
Let me help you out by googling it. https://www.visitspacecoast.com/bioluminescence/
That will make him a martyr.
Are you Bonafied?
These are awesome and being added to my wallpaper folder.
excellent work. I love the subject as a trekie my self.
Yes, Let them youngens feel the rad notions of vocab. Even when I was young, I was not cool enough for the vocab, lol.
Wish he would finish the last book ....
What performance is this, I would go see it if its near me.
Happy birthday @locutusexul! !
Thank you for the info. I hope more people upvote this.
Meet the Robinson
do you have a link to the artist? if you are the artist, do you have a link.
honestly, the companies will have to deal with unions or no one. Because factory jobs do not pay well unless you are in a union.
My go to for my Gap is I was taking care of my mother who was dying of cancer. That shuts them up.
I love these rebuild posts.
Zathris likes your post. Zathris will give you an upvote.
I hate these.... +1 . Good Job.
I did not think people make these memes. I love it. +1
I hope the BOULDER has found the granite it needs to roll through and bring its titanic presence back.
These puns make me happy.

RE:RE:RE:RE:FW Funny