4558 pts ยท October 15, 2022
Currently building a 56 out of popsicle sticks
On the local level Sinclair. Under Trump the FCC did everything they could to help them break the rules and expand their rightwing bullshit local "news" channels. Odds are there is one in your area. https://www.wired.com/story/fcc-wants-to-ease-rules-to-benefit-broadcast-giant-sinclair/
What we are missing here is this, "They left us with 90 million ppl on medicaid & 42 million on foodstamps. No one has told you how to fix it. I'll tell you how to fix it. Stop the spending" Translation : Blame the poor ppl for the 8 trillion and cut them off of foodstanps medical care.
He has said that if she weren't his daughter he'd be dating her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEkk6qWkg
Yeah I'm sure that is exactly how they would list it. "CRISIS ACTORS" Next there will be tweets about the nonexistent "Soros" buses that somehow no one was able to get pics or videos of. Same tired old playbook.
What they are not so subtly saying is that Dems are not Christians. They have been pushing that narrative for awhile now. Not only not Christian but godless heretics. They want to be the gatekeepers of patriotism and Christianity. Notice the American flag pocket square that doesnt match anything else hes wearing. People that are wanting the end of the world should have no say in how its ran.
We had a true Democrat as senator before him. Sen Byrd. This used to be a pretty much blue state for a long time. Then coal mining went to hell and they believe every lying ass Republican that tells them they are bringing back coal. Now Our current governor (R) is going to run against him next time. He's a billionaire that made his money on coal. So we will probably go from bad to worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeMXPUzcfQc
Didn't she do a different one? I believe there was a guy in the other one. Know I've seen it but cant find it.
My fault. To me it looked like it was slanting toward the fence. Feels great to build something you know will be there for years to come doesn't it? Nice work.
Great shed. Just one thing. The metal roofing is running counter to the slope. Awesome job though.
She has a whole staff to fact check for her and still didnt get it right.
I dont know what a "thick squaddlies" are but I love the sound of it. lol
Teachers are mostly studious people and want nothing to do with a gun. If guns were their thing they woulda became cops or something.
Here where I live its more about a way for them to funnel tax money to christian schools.
I think he was implying that the protestors were well funded because of the well made signs. Probably something about George Soros was next
1000%
https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1628152750184988672?fbclid=IwAR3oPbpAlF8xQt-m3CNjxfYACaTLhlwHNVR9ybRfBfwZNxhOnYD_pxIgs9c
Cant say I disagree but who draws the line? The GOP? Seen a story yesterday one said financially itd be better if abused kids die. Nope!
He is using the blueprint laid out in the Powell memo from 1971. https://www.thwink.org/sustain/articles/017_PowellMemo/index.htm
If by plummeted you mean it followed the tread it was headed in and dropped by 1.1%.
Has* What they really want is to "privatize" it so they can funnel the surplus into the stock market. Making themselves even richer.
Fun fact. Cutting Social Security and Medicare have zero effect on balancing the budget.
Young people are better informed and vote accordingly. Now if we could get Vets and seniors to do the same it would be the Rs downfall.
Currently building a 56 out of popsicle sticks
On the local level Sinclair. Under Trump the FCC did everything they could to help them break the rules and expand their rightwing bullshit local "news" channels. Odds are there is one in your area. https://www.wired.com/story/fcc-wants-to-ease-rules-to-benefit-broadcast-giant-sinclair/
What we are missing here is this, "They left us with 90 million ppl on medicaid & 42 million on foodstamps. No one has told you how to fix it. I'll tell you how to fix it. Stop the spending" Translation : Blame the poor ppl for the 8 trillion and cut them off of foodstanps medical care.
He has said that if she weren't his daughter he'd be dating her. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPEkk6qWkg
Yeah I'm sure that is exactly how they would list it. "CRISIS ACTORS" Next there will be tweets about the nonexistent "Soros" buses that somehow no one was able to get pics or videos of. Same tired old playbook.
What they are not so subtly saying is that Dems are not Christians. They have been pushing that narrative for awhile now. Not only not Christian but godless heretics. They want to be the gatekeepers of patriotism and Christianity. Notice the American flag pocket square that doesnt match anything else hes wearing. People that are wanting the end of the world should have no say in how its ran.
We had a true Democrat as senator before him. Sen Byrd. This used to be a pretty much blue state for a long time. Then coal mining went to hell and they believe every lying ass Republican that tells them they are bringing back coal. Now Our current governor (R) is going to run against him next time. He's a billionaire that made his money on coal. So we will probably go from bad to worse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeMXPUzcfQc
Didn't she do a different one? I believe there was a guy in the other one. Know I've seen it but cant find it.
My fault. To me it looked like it was slanting toward the fence. Feels great to build something you know will be there for years to come doesn't it? Nice work.
Great shed. Just one thing. The metal roofing is running counter to the slope. Awesome job though.
She has a whole staff to fact check for her and still didnt get it right.
I dont know what a "thick squaddlies" are but I love the sound of it. lol
Teachers are mostly studious people and want nothing to do with a gun. If guns were their thing they woulda became cops or something.
Here where I live its more about a way for them to funnel tax money to christian schools.
I think he was implying that the protestors were well funded because of the well made signs. Probably something about George Soros was next
1000%
https://twitter.com/ChudsOfTikTok/status/1628152750184988672?fbclid=IwAR3oPbpAlF8xQt-m3CNjxfYACaTLhlwHNVR9ybRfBfwZNxhOnYD_pxIgs9c
Cant say I disagree but who draws the line? The GOP? Seen a story yesterday one said financially itd be better if abused kids die. Nope!
He is using the blueprint laid out in the Powell memo from 1971. https://www.thwink.org/sustain/articles/017_PowellMemo/index.htm
If by plummeted you mean it followed the tread it was headed in and dropped by 1.1%.
Has* What they really want is to "privatize" it so they can funnel the surplus into the stock market. Making themselves even richer.
Fun fact. Cutting Social Security and Medicare have zero effect on balancing the budget.
Young people are better informed and vote accordingly. Now if we could get Vets and seniors to do the same it would be the Rs downfall.