295 pts ยท March 26, 2016
For anyone that doesn't know you can watch the full live action episode on youtube
...or at least don't leave me out!
smurfer, smurfer, smurfer, outsmurf, smurfers
Another avoidable bubblegum tragedy .
Someone else has to have seen Omega Doom... ...anyone?
Hello, emergency room? Yeah... we've got another one.
Damm best set of rolls I've seen in weeks
But they look so much a like...
...in other news water wet.
For some people it's called Tuesday.
Has Cheerios commented on this one yet?
Just curious who gets to take it home until next year?
Oh for fuck sake people. It is the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine poster appearance not the last Wolverine...
Get me my wet suit and mining helmet I'm going in!
Damm that new Squirrel Girl movie is coming a long.
Three totally different motivations.
If " mystery meat" is anywhere on the menu I'm gone.
So what... free babysitter?
"_________ ____ ______ __________ ___________ stay the heck away!" See it works for a lot of things.
You know about eighty of us just tried to use yours, right?
Hey wait, was that a pizza roll just before the Death Star exploded? Damm it doesn't Plinkett ussually eat these things?
Is that standard issue?
I was going to say that's a hell of a tattoo
And that is why Blood Bowl is Rugby not American Football.
So..... do you think we needs jackets, because I'd be totally down with a club that had jackets.
AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Best medieval dance number since Monty Python 's Knights of the Round Table. WE NEED MORE OF THIS, PEOPLE!
I also like to live dangerously.
But aren't you the reason why?
How much closer to fake fur can you get?
For anyone that doesn't know you can watch the full live action episode on youtube
...or at least don't leave me out!
smurfer, smurfer, smurfer, outsmurf, smurfers
Another avoidable bubblegum tragedy .
Someone else has to have seen Omega Doom... ...anyone?
Hello, emergency room? Yeah... we've got another one.
Damm best set of rolls I've seen in weeks
But they look so much a like...
...in other news water wet.
For some people it's called Tuesday.
Has Cheerios commented on this one yet?
Just curious who gets to take it home until next year?
Oh for fuck sake people. It is the last Hugh Jackman Wolverine poster appearance not the last Wolverine...
Get me my wet suit and mining helmet I'm going in!
Damm that new Squirrel Girl movie is coming a long.
Three totally different motivations.
If " mystery meat" is anywhere on the menu I'm gone.
So what... free babysitter?
"_________ ____ ______ __________ ___________ stay the heck away!" See it works for a lot of things.
You know about eighty of us just tried to use yours, right?
Hey wait, was that a pizza roll just before the Death Star exploded? Damm it doesn't Plinkett ussually eat these things?
Is that standard issue?
I was going to say that's a hell of a tattoo
And that is why Blood Bowl is Rugby not American Football.
So..... do you think we needs jackets, because I'd be totally down with a club that had jackets.
AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
Best medieval dance number since Monty Python 's Knights of the Round Table. WE NEED MORE OF THIS, PEOPLE!
I also like to live dangerously.
But aren't you the reason why?
How much closer to fake fur can you get?