1537 pts ยท July 3, 2015
He looks like a Bernese with no white. Just like my Bo.
I shall consider looking at the cover of this book!
Okay? I didn't say you were fat, however you can't tell me that pizza isn't fattening.
1. I don't believe you. 2. Your username...
I enjoyed driving on shrooms more, much more mellow and crazy enjoyable! I loved it!
My name is Alex I live with my grandma and love video games and pot, only two things I need now!
You think that's hot you'll have to come check out my data center ;). I will be messaging you later when I'm on PC!
Sup gurl, I work as an IT consultant, have a huge steam account, and none of my clothes match perfectly, ;) you near Springfield?
If a dalek died every time this was reposted, there'd be four dalek left.
Well it took me forever to start today but we found some fire!
I'm just in a friends basement smoking...
Damn son two days. I got you in a minute haha!
Much love to you and those you love. Stay strong and enjoy your life and keep her spirit and memory alive inside you.
The puns are only here for you my friend.
The panel is the dummy and the actual panel is inside the explosive.
I tried to ask @tallgirlproblemsarereal out on an amazing sate but I was informed of her viking of an SO. Congratulations!
No haha
Holy shit its Viking dude!! You guys did the thing! I'm so happy for you guys it's like someone I know got married!
I was looking for your comment, they toast it before they even finish making it!
"Girlfriend"
Late to the party but its called imposter syndrome... Look it up
But I know so many short girls with tall ass brothers and dads.
I know there is a pun here... Dildo.
Dude I don't think they own the shop bro.
Do any of you even know where Fordland is? I'm just gonna say Springfield cause I'm close enough!
This repost cut out her wink... So much more satisfying!
Woah woah woah who said I was gonna have to do exercise today! But hey I'll go climbing anytime!
I'm 6'2 and pretty happy about it! I'm still pretty agile, but a lot of climbing I do is so much easier cause I can reach it!
That funky monkey!
He looks like a Bernese with no white. Just like my Bo.
I shall consider looking at the cover of this book!
Okay? I didn't say you were fat, however you can't tell me that pizza isn't fattening.
1. I don't believe you. 2. Your username...
I enjoyed driving on shrooms more, much more mellow and crazy enjoyable! I loved it!
My name is Alex I live with my grandma and love video games and pot, only two things I need now!
You think that's hot you'll have to come check out my data center ;). I will be messaging you later when I'm on PC!
Sup gurl, I work as an IT consultant, have a huge steam account, and none of my clothes match perfectly, ;) you near Springfield?
If a dalek died every time this was reposted, there'd be four dalek left.
Well it took me forever to start today but we found some fire!
I'm just in a friends basement smoking...
Damn son two days. I got you in a minute haha!
Much love to you and those you love. Stay strong and enjoy your life and keep her spirit and memory alive inside you.
The puns are only here for you my friend.
The panel is the dummy and the actual panel is inside the explosive.
I tried to ask @tallgirlproblemsarereal out on an amazing sate but I was informed of her viking of an SO. Congratulations!
No haha
Holy shit its Viking dude!! You guys did the thing! I'm so happy for you guys it's like someone I know got married!
I was looking for your comment, they toast it before they even finish making it!
I was looking for your comment, they toast it before they even finish making it!
"Girlfriend"
Late to the party but its called imposter syndrome... Look it up
But I know so many short girls with tall ass brothers and dads.
I know there is a pun here... Dildo.
Dude I don't think they own the shop bro.
Do any of you even know where Fordland is? I'm just gonna say Springfield cause I'm close enough!
This repost cut out her wink... So much more satisfying!
Woah woah woah who said I was gonna have to do exercise today! But hey I'll go climbing anytime!
I'm 6'2 and pretty happy about it! I'm still pretty agile, but a lot of climbing I do is so much easier cause I can reach it!
That funky monkey!