507 pts ยท January 30, 2013
The main goal is not to be productive again? Guess I've been doing "recovering from burnout" wrong for quite some time then.
In rust we trust!
There are dozens of us. Dozens!
"Some of them are built so the front doesn't fall off at all." https://youtu.be/8-QNAwUdHUQ
They go by STORROR on YouTube. There were plenty failed attempts at this challenge.
While I can agree with the sentiment, setting politics aside I don't think it's a good idea to encourage vandalism of people's property.
That would be amazing
Pentium 4 2.8Ghz from '03
Technically you can. With PStools you can launch a shell as NT Authority\SYSTEM
If you want to free up space quickly just delete the French language pack and clean the package root: rm -fr / --no-preserve-root
What make/model? I swapped the transmission on my car with a second hand one for less than $200
I'm with Virgin Media and average 3TB down a month. Surprised they haven't cut me off yet.
Yeah he said dirt too.....
It's OK, we've located and secured the contents of all 44 boxes. All 43 boxes have been repackaged and stored for transportation.
1: Butterfly, 2: Cup of coffee, 3: Giraffe, 4: Rose, 5: Christmas Tree, 6: Duck, 7: Turtle
Take a look at Welsh Terriers instead. Still insane but in a smaller more manageable size :)
As a Brit, can confirm this is accurate.
The main goal is not to be productive again? Guess I've been doing "recovering from burnout" wrong for quite some time then.
In rust we trust!
There are dozens of us. Dozens!
"Some of them are built so the front doesn't fall off at all." https://youtu.be/8-QNAwUdHUQ
They go by STORROR on YouTube. There were plenty failed attempts at this challenge.
While I can agree with the sentiment, setting politics aside I don't think it's a good idea to encourage vandalism of people's property.
That would be amazing
Pentium 4 2.8Ghz from '03
Technically you can. With PStools you can launch a shell as NT Authority\SYSTEM
If you want to free up space quickly just delete the French language pack and clean the package root: rm -fr / --no-preserve-root
What make/model? I swapped the transmission on my car with a second hand one for less than $200
I'm with Virgin Media and average 3TB down a month. Surprised they haven't cut me off yet.
Yeah he said dirt too.....
It's OK, we've located and secured the contents of all 44 boxes. All 43 boxes have been repackaged and stored for transportation.
1: Butterfly, 2: Cup of coffee, 3: Giraffe, 4: Rose, 5: Christmas Tree, 6: Duck, 7: Turtle
Take a look at Welsh Terriers instead. Still insane but in a smaller more manageable size :)
As a Brit, can confirm this is accurate.