3456 pts ยท October 11, 2015
All the news that's not fit to print!
Vast majority of people with mental health problems are nonviolent, far exceeding the amount of shootings. We have a culture and gun problem
You probably ganked me more than once in he ole' Hillsbrad tug of war.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/GarbledReverie/Marge-saying-well-duh.gif
Happy to put off my own political existential angst to focus on yours.
Nah, I think our continued institutional racism is more than enough cause. How about we try to actually fix our broken system instead?
I mean in a perfect world, but we white folks should take it on the chin a little. When redlining finally stops, we can ask them to stop.
I think being white and male, I can take a little hate. We've had hundreds of years of stomping on the world.
The idea is don't reinforce the idea of WOMEN ONLY feeding babies as natural. Men feeding their children should be considered "natural." too
Treat them well, they're critically endangered and almost extinct. Whomever left them in the trash was a monster.
I like the cut of your jib sir. I left New England, and you know what I miss the most? Fucking clam cakes.
There's another one, "I'm sane in the New England sense of the word." Pretty apt, we're all daft from cabin fever.
it got lost in the up and down voting
"folks from away find most perplexing" ~Willem Lange 2/2
and Dunkin
I finished it! It's there.
Can we also agree on fuck the Big E? Traffic for days? Pass.
That too, but only in like Fall River, Lowell, Springfield, and Southie.
Jokes on him, our entire nuclear system in on floppies
"New England is a state of mind, a place where dry humor and perpetual disappointment blend to produce an ironic pessimism that" 1/2
That's where the "New England character" comes from; frigid cold and hard soil.
IDK man, my whole region was authorized.
I was a manager back in the day. If you could argue for 3 minutes every single employee was empowered to make them go away.
Yeah, as a feminist and SJW, I'll agree this is fucking bananas. A bridge to fucking far right there. get a clue.
Dat ass do
Also you guys took over a decade to get where you are. Obama tried to do that too and couldn't even get a single payer plan passed.
New studies show exercise is good for overall health, but does little for weight loss. It's all diet, and your body fights back like mad.
I miss nothing so much as I miss izakaya ;_;
there though, and go hit the nomihodai and wash it all away ;). 2/2
Sorry to hear that. When I lived in Tokyo no one came to visit, and I know how it must have meant to have him come. Take pride in being 1/2
Sadly, No.
Vast majority of people with mental health problems are nonviolent, far exceeding the amount of shootings. We have a culture and gun problem
You probably ganked me more than once in he ole' Hillsbrad tug of war.
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h175/GarbledReverie/Marge-saying-well-duh.gif
Happy to put off my own political existential angst to focus on yours.
Nah, I think our continued institutional racism is more than enough cause. How about we try to actually fix our broken system instead?
I mean in a perfect world, but we white folks should take it on the chin a little. When redlining finally stops, we can ask them to stop.
I think being white and male, I can take a little hate. We've had hundreds of years of stomping on the world.
The idea is don't reinforce the idea of WOMEN ONLY feeding babies as natural. Men feeding their children should be considered "natural." too
Treat them well, they're critically endangered and almost extinct. Whomever left them in the trash was a monster.
I like the cut of your jib sir. I left New England, and you know what I miss the most? Fucking clam cakes.
There's another one, "I'm sane in the New England sense of the word." Pretty apt, we're all daft from cabin fever.
it got lost in the up and down voting
"folks from away find most perplexing" ~Willem Lange 2/2
and Dunkin
I finished it! It's there.
Can we also agree on fuck the Big E? Traffic for days? Pass.
That too, but only in like Fall River, Lowell, Springfield, and Southie.
Jokes on him, our entire nuclear system in on floppies
"New England is a state of mind, a place where dry humor and perpetual disappointment blend to produce an ironic pessimism that" 1/2
That's where the "New England character" comes from; frigid cold and hard soil.
IDK man, my whole region was authorized.
I was a manager back in the day. If you could argue for 3 minutes every single employee was empowered to make them go away.
Yeah, as a feminist and SJW, I'll agree this is fucking bananas. A bridge to fucking far right there. get a clue.
Dat ass do
Also you guys took over a decade to get where you are. Obama tried to do that too and couldn't even get a single payer plan passed.
New studies show exercise is good for overall health, but does little for weight loss. It's all diet, and your body fights back like mad.
I miss nothing so much as I miss izakaya ;_;
there though, and go hit the nomihodai and wash it all away ;). 2/2
Sorry to hear that. When I lived in Tokyo no one came to visit, and I know how it must have meant to have him come. Take pride in being 1/2
Sadly, No.