200 pts ยท August 15, 2011
Every time I'm reminded of Halo I instantly hear "oooOOOOOoooooOOOUHHHHHOOOoOoooo"
And 100% less clothing in hentai!
The last one made me laugh at least haha.
Run.
I-is this a real product?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06wUniQVlk
In the thumbnail she looked like a hotter, more expressive Kristen Stewart.
Quite possibly the funniest character in South Park.
Her everything is awesome not just her chest... GAHD DAMN YOU FINE WOMAN!
You guys are idiots, they're gonna be looking for guys in army uniform.
She looks like either a sarcastic asshole or a murderous psychopath. Double the meme, double the karma.
Whoa whoa wait, this is real? Holy shit that's pretty terrifying.
Hahaha I read everything in an epic voice up until "IT TODAY!" and read that part full retard.
I believe the correct term is called info-tainment.
Hahaha he looks pretty high.
+1 for generous tip. Also because I love Buffalo Wild Wings.
I can see Russia from my backyard.
I try to figure out what it could have been.
Found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4joPd1-Ku0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vME9iHKf2aE&list=FLxAyK2oB83bNQzyG00iKcDw&index=86&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7rRfKIHxU
I would Ong Bak the fuck out of that tree... http://www.ongbak.com.au/competition/treerace.html
Oh no! not a Finrand!
From the thumbnail I thought they were conjoined.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFObyIOHcI&feature=related
Every time I'm reminded of Halo I instantly hear "oooOOOOOoooooOOOUHHHHHOOOoOoooo"
And 100% less clothing in hentai!
The last one made me laugh at least haha.
Run.
I-is this a real product?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06wUniQVlk
In the thumbnail she looked like a hotter, more expressive Kristen Stewart.
Quite possibly the funniest character in South Park.
Her everything is awesome not just her chest... GAHD DAMN YOU FINE WOMAN!
You guys are idiots, they're gonna be looking for guys in army uniform.
She looks like either a sarcastic asshole or a murderous psychopath. Double the meme, double the karma.
Whoa whoa wait, this is real? Holy shit that's pretty terrifying.
Hahaha I read everything in an epic voice up until "IT TODAY!" and read that part full retard.
I believe the correct term is called info-tainment.
Hahaha he looks pretty high.
+1 for generous tip. Also because I love Buffalo Wild Wings.
I can see Russia from my backyard.
I try to figure out what it could have been.
Found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4joPd1-Ku0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vME9iHKf2aE&list=FLxAyK2oB83bNQzyG00iKcDw&index=86&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7rRfKIHxU
I would Ong Bak the fuck out of that tree... http://www.ongbak.com.au/competition/treerace.html
Oh no! not a Finrand!
From the thumbnail I thought they were conjoined.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pFObyIOHcI&feature=related