3316 pts ยท February 10, 2014
I want both. Thanks.
$35 in New Zealand... Bastards!
Cowabunga Dude!
Sweet jesus that tail.... Damn cuteness.
I do this to my girlfriend all the time. Her reaction is similar to this, only I think it's got something to do with being tired of my shit.
Maybe I'm to old but this dab fad is about as lame as they've come.
Pinot Later.
I had a girlfriend that used to be into trucks, had posters and shit all over her walls.... Should have run then.
Well you otter boop that snoop while you're at it OP!
If you're looking for people that can help you... There is this great website called 4Chan.
Well OP... It's time to burn another house to the ground again.
I have always wondered... How is it possible to shave your balls.
Spongebobble.
Would have been more productive if you had an Android OP.
Thats no baby... Thats a Pokemon!
All I can hear is "Stalkin ya mum, stalk stalk stalkin ya mum"
As a Paramedic..
'As a kid' - I'm so old.
This was good until I saw the related image part.
Welcome
Reminds me of the ol classic FWD RE FWD FWD RE
I find it funnier that he's asking for insulin when he's holding exactly what she needs in the guys hand.
After two minutes.. I got it. +1
Y U do dis hooman??
Still doing more than Calvin Harris & Flume combined.
That's a dusty dash cluster.
I waited 30 minutes for this to load on my 56k dial up connection on Win98 back in the day... Memories
And all I did with my knex was pelt my sister with them.
I want both. Thanks.
$35 in New Zealand... Bastards!
Cowabunga Dude!
Sweet jesus that tail.... Damn cuteness.
I do this to my girlfriend all the time. Her reaction is similar to this, only I think it's got something to do with being tired of my shit.
Maybe I'm to old but this dab fad is about as lame as they've come.
Pinot Later.
I had a girlfriend that used to be into trucks, had posters and shit all over her walls.... Should have run then.
Well you otter boop that snoop while you're at it OP!
If you're looking for people that can help you... There is this great website called 4Chan.
Well OP... It's time to burn another house to the ground again.
I have always wondered... How is it possible to shave your balls.
Spongebobble.
Would have been more productive if you had an Android OP.
Thats no baby... Thats a Pokemon!
All I can hear is "Stalkin ya mum, stalk stalk stalkin ya mum"
'As a kid' - I'm so old.
This was good until I saw the related image part.
Welcome
Reminds me of the ol classic FWD RE FWD FWD RE
I find it funnier that he's asking for insulin when he's holding exactly what she needs in the guys hand.
After two minutes.. I got it. +1
Y U do dis hooman??
Still doing more than Calvin Harris & Flume combined.
That's a dusty dash cluster.
I waited 30 minutes for this to load on my 56k dial up connection on Win98 back in the day... Memories
And all I did with my knex was pelt my sister with them.