3674 pts ยท February 11, 2016
Yep. You are correct sir. You know everything.
No candidate i have actually liked.
He was in it
Anytime
Head and shoulders
Evolution
Saberforge
I dont know about my friend. But mine for sure was not at the mall.
How does it feel knowing there are at least dozens of dudes wanking it to you.
I wish my weekend was like that.
Sexy
I think golf is my new favorite sport
Holy crap. What I wouldn't give...
U can have the dress. I will take the girl.
She would be hot if it wasnt for that dumbass hair cut. I hate short hair on women.
Preach brother. PREACH!
Hello Serbia!
Volcano
I cant be the only one excited for this movie. But sad the green ranger is not in it.
I just drooled a little bit
I actually prefer the before pic
Almost want to make more accounts so I can downvote this post more than once.
More like how to get a boner.
Id wrestle her for sure
Haha. Thought the same thing
Good god she was gorgeous back in the day.
Girls with dude hair = gross
Are those vape pens I see?
She is a miniature australian shepherd. You guessed it.
I grew up with two goldens and i dealt with the same thing. Its super hard to lose a best friend. Im sorry for your loss.
Yep. You are correct sir. You know everything.
No candidate i have actually liked.
He was in it
Anytime
Head and shoulders
Evolution
Saberforge
I dont know about my friend. But mine for sure was not at the mall.
How does it feel knowing there are at least dozens of dudes wanking it to you.
I wish my weekend was like that.
Sexy
I think golf is my new favorite sport
Holy crap. What I wouldn't give...
U can have the dress. I will take the girl.
She would be hot if it wasnt for that dumbass hair cut. I hate short hair on women.
Preach brother. PREACH!
Hello Serbia!
Volcano
I cant be the only one excited for this movie. But sad the green ranger is not in it.
I just drooled a little bit
I actually prefer the before pic
Almost want to make more accounts so I can downvote this post more than once.
More like how to get a boner.
Id wrestle her for sure
Haha. Thought the same thing
Good god she was gorgeous back in the day.
Girls with dude hair = gross
Are those vape pens I see?
She is a miniature australian shepherd. You guessed it.
I grew up with two goldens and i dealt with the same thing. Its super hard to lose a best friend. Im sorry for your loss.