19 pts ยท February 1, 2018
I enjoy whisky, cigars and civil conversation. Me: https://imgur.com/a/2PnOQ
As someone who receives healthcare from the VA, I'm very happy with it. Though I hear my local facility is one of the best.
I bet those furs would make a cozy blanket.
Would you say that's a fact you wrestle with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsjrQxZSHrs
*whisky
*Scotch Whisky.
It's a national embarrassment that you don't recognize it as a national embarrassment.
Fellow Army vet here. How about we try not making life more shitty for others?
E 2-81, 2001. Ugh!
I haven't heard partyvan in quite a while, I chuckled.
Can confirm, was tank gunner.
And I say that as a big fan of The Balvenie. 2/2
If you're interested in port aged, try the Glen Morangie Quinta Ruban. I found it smoother and cheaper than The Balvenie's port wood. 1/2
*Scotch Whisky
As a male that used to be a bouncer, I've been groped by more females than I could count.
I concur, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion around here.
Yes, it's quite nice!
Thanks! I have an upcoming tax refund shopping trip, maybe I'll add this to the list. Cheers!
Is it comparable to The Balvenie 12? I go through more of that than anything else, haven't tried much from GlenFiddich yet though.
As someone who receives healthcare from the VA, I'm very happy with it. Though I hear my local facility is one of the best.
I bet those furs would make a cozy blanket.
Would you say that's a fact you wrestle with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsjrQxZSHrs
*whisky
*Scotch Whisky.
It's a national embarrassment that you don't recognize it as a national embarrassment.
Fellow Army vet here. How about we try not making life more shitty for others?
E 2-81, 2001. Ugh!
I haven't heard partyvan in quite a while, I chuckled.
Can confirm, was tank gunner.
And I say that as a big fan of The Balvenie. 2/2
If you're interested in port aged, try the Glen Morangie Quinta Ruban. I found it smoother and cheaper than The Balvenie's port wood. 1/2
*Scotch Whisky
As a male that used to be a bouncer, I've been groped by more females than I could count.
I concur, but that seems to be an unpopular opinion around here.
Yes, it's quite nice!
Thanks! I have an upcoming tax refund shopping trip, maybe I'll add this to the list. Cheers!
Is it comparable to The Balvenie 12? I go through more of that than anything else, haven't tried much from GlenFiddich yet though.