650 pts ยท April 9, 2013
I don't like Anime that much... Nor do I like to assassinate folk... This is quite the predicament.
As an artist, thank you.
Some people did that, but I think that Ubisoft stated that "it's not allowed" or some other bullshit like that.
Nah Ubisoft might cock block you like what happened to Watch Dogs
Your popcorn has indefinitely spoiled by today, I dare you to eat it.
Correct or not, it's still not funny.
I think we've seen a ton of reposts about google tips and tricks. But if it's new and/or interesting. Please go ahead.
It's an early alpha game, you'll expect a lot of graphical glitches. If anything, address it to the devs.
My thoughts exactly
lol
Did you witness this in Orlando, Florida? I think we both saw the same white car pack
Where do you live subwayporno? I think policy standards of seasonals vary in location. I just don't want to dumpster dive in the wrong area
There was a front page post about absurd American Sign Languages, hence primalnurse's post about SJW's being a bunch of pussy waffles.
This is now my desktop background, thanks! http://gyazo.com/1711f8cb26bb595800d2e78b668321bd
Not all of them.
Subtle*. And yes, that MLP reference is very subtle.
Thank you OP, bless you.
I was slightly interested, not aroused, but intrigued.
THEN WHY AM I STILL IN IMGUR?!
This is amazing artwork. +1
I wonder if a Phineas And Ferb reference would be applicable here.
I have the power of over 3 xBones and all I use it for is for imgur...
Dear God, we've unintentionally invited idiots in to this site.
That was hilarious to watch
Cute.
Not as bad as Earth or Fire.
Blow you dry is great.
I was thinking of a sexual innuendo but that works.
I see what you did there, and you sir- are an asshole.
Korra can make anyone winded? Blown?
I wish I had a dual monitor in the first place.
As an artist, thank you.
Some people did that, but I think that Ubisoft stated that "it's not allowed" or some other bullshit like that.
Nah Ubisoft might cock block you like what happened to Watch Dogs
Your popcorn has indefinitely spoiled by today, I dare you to eat it.
Correct or not, it's still not funny.
I think we've seen a ton of reposts about google tips and tricks. But if it's new and/or interesting. Please go ahead.
It's an early alpha game, you'll expect a lot of graphical glitches. If anything, address it to the devs.
My thoughts exactly
lol
Did you witness this in Orlando, Florida? I think we both saw the same white car pack
Where do you live subwayporno? I think policy standards of seasonals vary in location. I just don't want to dumpster dive in the wrong area
There was a front page post about absurd American Sign Languages, hence primalnurse's post about SJW's being a bunch of pussy waffles.
This is now my desktop background, thanks! http://gyazo.com/1711f8cb26bb595800d2e78b668321bd
Not all of them.
Subtle*. And yes, that MLP reference is very subtle.
Thank you OP, bless you.
I was slightly interested, not aroused, but intrigued.
THEN WHY AM I STILL IN IMGUR?!
This is amazing artwork. +1
I wonder if a Phineas And Ferb reference would be applicable here.
I have the power of over 3 xBones and all I use it for is for imgur...
Dear God, we've unintentionally invited idiots in to this site.
That was hilarious to watch
Cute.
Not as bad as Earth or Fire.
Blow you dry is great.
I was thinking of a sexual innuendo but that works.
I see what you did there, and you sir- are an asshole.
Korra can make anyone winded? Blown?
I wish I had a dual monitor in the first place.