44 pts · February 26, 2017
You might want to check out Illumishade. Side project for this singer, Fabienne Erni, which falls more under the symphonic metal genre.
You can visit the Nathan Fillion Civilian Pavilion in Edmonton.
Check edit #2. I’m not downvoting since I don’t know much about this group but there does seem to be a difference.
Good luck with the concert. Your music is pretty good, I like the vocals in Going Postal. Hope your wife is doing well, cancer sucks.
I’m pretty sure if that was Giuliani, he’d be writhing on the floor and pressing charges!
Shark cage diving is an amazing experience that I highly recommend if your interested in sharks!
Trump may not be the root cause for these people’s hatred, but he has condoned it, or at least hasn’t condemned it.
The bear knew he was being recorded and didn’t need the bad publicity, unlike some others in the news recently.
Sounds like the classic rape defense
It may help for your dept to reach out to a critical incident stress debriefing team to help out. I wish you and your dept all the best!
Advertisement or not, at least they’re doing more than most of us could or would do. Hope it’s real.
You might want to check out Illumishade. Side project for this singer, Fabienne Erni, which falls more under the symphonic metal genre.
You can visit the Nathan Fillion Civilian Pavilion in Edmonton.
Check edit #2. I’m not downvoting since I don’t know much about this group but there does seem to be a difference.
Good luck with the concert. Your music is pretty good, I like the vocals in Going Postal. Hope your wife is doing well, cancer sucks.
I’m pretty sure if that was Giuliani, he’d be writhing on the floor and pressing charges!
Shark cage diving is an amazing experience that I highly recommend if your interested in sharks!
Trump may not be the root cause for these people’s hatred, but he has condoned it, or at least hasn’t condemned it.
The bear knew he was being recorded and didn’t need the bad publicity, unlike some others in the news recently.
Sounds like the classic rape defense
It may help for your dept to reach out to a critical incident stress debriefing team to help out. I wish you and your dept all the best!
Advertisement or not, at least they’re doing more than most of us could or would do. Hope it’s real.