191 pts · July 29, 2013
I'm still waiting on Spaceballs 2
Easily one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a minute
My son was in there for 15days while his twin sister went home. Tough times for their mom and myself.
Those beanies look warm AF
Agreed. There’s no cookie cutter solution for kids/teens.
This scene is so funny
Sorry to hear that. My MIL is fuckin awesome
Geeeeeeeeeezus this looks gooood
This is so effin hilarious. These girls have to be from east Texas
Hahahahaha! What’s lonely about family, cooking, and drinking in the middle of the week? I’m fortunate to have what I do.
This is so Rad. Music always hits different
I’m so sorry that your family environment is that negative, very unfortunate. Hopefully your parents can learn to respect your position.
Where did you experience this dessert orgasm at???
The amount of medicinal purposes THC can be used for is interesting once people see its value. It’s not a cute all, but it sure is effective
Keep Crushin it! You look incredible
Allegedly
Hell yeah!! Keep it up!! You’re doin fuckin awesome!!
Incredible movie, well written. I wish my wife liked the humor
Soooo important to have a shit ton of cheese on your patty melt. Looks really good, RESPECT
Piece of shit
You drank a entire bottle of port?! Damn
Respect on the charcuterie and cheeses. What’s the wine sitch look like though?
Dayum
Disgusting
Duuuuuude, I grew up on Brick Cheese!!! Your pie looks ridiculous, respect on the fresh jalapeños.
Holy shit this looks incredible
Wish I could get into Silicon Valley
Great movie and Great Meme
Looks good, but where’s the bacon and grilled jalapeños?
They were put here by a man
Much respect for the Blantons
Easily one of the funniest things I’ve seen in a minute
My son was in there for 15days while his twin sister went home. Tough times for their mom and myself.
Those beanies look warm AF
Agreed. There’s no cookie cutter solution for kids/teens.
This scene is so funny
Sorry to hear that. My MIL is fuckin awesome
Geeeeeeeeeezus this looks gooood
This is so effin hilarious. These girls have to be from east Texas
Hahahahaha! What’s lonely about family, cooking, and drinking in the middle of the week? I’m fortunate to have what I do.
This is so Rad. Music always hits different
I’m so sorry that your family environment is that negative, very unfortunate. Hopefully your parents can learn to respect your position.
Where did you experience this dessert orgasm at???
The amount of medicinal purposes THC can be used for is interesting once people see its value. It’s not a cute all, but it sure is effective
Keep Crushin it! You look incredible
Allegedly
Hell yeah!! Keep it up!! You’re doin fuckin awesome!!
Incredible movie, well written. I wish my wife liked the humor
Soooo important to have a shit ton of cheese on your patty melt. Looks really good, RESPECT
Piece of shit
You drank a entire bottle of port?! Damn
Respect on the charcuterie and cheeses. What’s the wine sitch look like though?
Dayum
Disgusting
Duuuuuude, I grew up on Brick Cheese!!! Your pie looks ridiculous, respect on the fresh jalapeños.
Holy shit this looks incredible
Wish I could get into Silicon Valley
Great movie and Great Meme
Looks good, but where’s the bacon and grilled jalapeños?
They were put here by a man
Much respect for the Blantons