2492 pts ยท October 9, 2014
No reason to bring race into this
I've started using white gel pens on black paper and it's a ton of fun! I'd recommend trying it out
Correct
Not sure whether to look forward to that or not... kinda enjoy the more abstract modern art
Virginia Commonwealth University!
Bob Ross would shit his pants
What's that?
You weren't far enough south
I've been awake for 24+ hours and this made me breathe heavily out of my nose so thank you
Was in a similar situation where she would just get pissed and make me feel like shit. Get out and run fast my friend It gets so much better
I love you for this reference
I love the Internet
Gotcha okay
I don't know about "wasn't high to begin with.." Right after the trailer came out, it was all everyone in the cod/bf community talked about
I see a deoxys
COTTON EYED JOE WOO
I can relate
You're the one wondering why people are downvoting your rude, pointless comment. Bye.
No its just that youre an asshole & the way youre sayin thngs is coming off as an asshole. Learn to not be a dick & people wont downvote you
And you're still being an asshole
You were an asshole about it and the community, and myself, didn't appreciate your rudeness
Some of these look like they could be Destiny bosses
Search up 07 runescape. Jagex released a whole division of the runescape team to be the devs for 07 scape. I'd definitely suggests playing
Notice the 5 up votes on my comment vs the 10 downvotes on yours
Somewhere other than imgur
Not saying it's like pornhub, just saying constantly seeing shit like this on the front page is annoying. If I wanted to see girls, I'd go
There's no need to post this kind of thing into imgur. Go to pornhub and get your fix and stop posting this shit here
You can just tell that that kid is going to be snobby
Donde
No reason to bring race into this
I've started using white gel pens on black paper and it's a ton of fun! I'd recommend trying it out
Correct
Not sure whether to look forward to that or not... kinda enjoy the more abstract modern art
Virginia Commonwealth University!
Bob Ross would shit his pants
What's that?
You weren't far enough south
I've been awake for 24+ hours and this made me breathe heavily out of my nose so thank you
Was in a similar situation where she would just get pissed and make me feel like shit. Get out and run fast my friend It gets so much better
I love you for this reference
I love the Internet
Gotcha okay
I don't know about "wasn't high to begin with.." Right after the trailer came out, it was all everyone in the cod/bf community talked about
I see a deoxys
COTTON EYED JOE WOO
I can relate
You're the one wondering why people are downvoting your rude, pointless comment. Bye.
No its just that youre an asshole & the way youre sayin thngs is coming off as an asshole. Learn to not be a dick & people wont downvote you
And you're still being an asshole
You were an asshole about it and the community, and myself, didn't appreciate your rudeness
Some of these look like they could be Destiny bosses
Search up 07 runescape. Jagex released a whole division of the runescape team to be the devs for 07 scape. I'd definitely suggests playing
Notice the 5 up votes on my comment vs the 10 downvotes on yours
Somewhere other than imgur
Not saying it's like pornhub, just saying constantly seeing shit like this on the front page is annoying. If I wanted to see girls, I'd go
There's no need to post this kind of thing into imgur. Go to pornhub and get your fix and stop posting this shit here
You can just tell that that kid is going to be snobby
Donde