10691 pts · February 12, 2013
Memes.
Or you could just fill up a fucking cup 3 times a week and take 5 seconds to dump it in the plant.
does he have two hats on?
If that dog looks intimidating then hello kitty is the grim reaper. All I think about when I see your dog is that I want to cuddle.
HOLY FUCK
Definitely thought that was Jim Halpert on the right for a second.
https://youtu.be/SVi3-PrQ0pY
We want degrees but don’t want to work hard, or make any sacrifices.We just want them bc we think we will make 6 figures once we have them.
I really like the ones with the embankment in the background. They look really cool.
Today on shit that will never happen.
Expected dickbutt.
Canton, OH
I think you have this gentle man confused with the sweet old guy who wanted to do a backflip his whole life. They're good flips Brent.
As men, it doesn't matter how old we get, we will always be up to shenanigans.
Never, never gonna give ya up by Barry White was playing as I looked at this. It fit extremely well.
v
I've got a miniature dachshund who yesterday chased a deer through a field.
Man they start em young in those sweat shops.
I think it was on an episode of the tonight show at some point.
Or you could just fill up a fucking cup 3 times a week and take 5 seconds to dump it in the plant.
does he have two hats on?
If that dog looks intimidating then hello kitty is the grim reaper. All I think about when I see your dog is that I want to cuddle.
HOLY FUCK
Definitely thought that was Jim Halpert on the right for a second.
https://youtu.be/SVi3-PrQ0pY
We want degrees but don’t want to work hard, or make any sacrifices.We just want them bc we think we will make 6 figures once we have them.
I really like the ones with the embankment in the background. They look really cool.
Today on shit that will never happen.
Expected dickbutt.
Canton, OH
I think you have this gentle man confused with the sweet old guy who wanted to do a backflip his whole life. They're good flips Brent.
As men, it doesn't matter how old we get, we will always be up to shenanigans.
Never, never gonna give ya up by Barry White was playing as I looked at this. It fit extremely well.
I've got a miniature dachshund who yesterday chased a deer through a field.
Man they start em young in those sweat shops.
I think it was on an episode of the tonight show at some point.