28810 pts ยท April 19, 2015
Kilgrave strikes again.
Right?!
Aliens 5: Gotta Catch Them All
You wanna get all the diseases? Because that's how you get all the diseases.
Witchcraft!! All of it!
Ugh, every orphan and their need to avenge...
Even the half wall with the planter? You're tiny!
Well. It's just awkward. Also, get out of my house.
I'm commenting something witty to gain fake points because to me they're not fake.
Really makes you think.
Yes. Yes we have. 47x before this one even.
Why is Batman's junk as large as his head?
Happiness. For scale.
One in the pink, one in the stink, one in an entirely different room, down the hall.
Offers the lightest breeze.
Right?
I will never ski again.
Once would have been enough.
No sausage? Throw that pizza out.
Brendan, answer your father.
Just!
Eh, anyone can go "aw, so cute!"
She talks like a mail order bride...
The nipple on that bottle is INTENSE.
I don't recall this specific VegiTales episode
So... Make airplane noises when I remind you to double check its on?
Best way to choose a wig.
*adds new question to rental application*
That deep cat-eye, though...
Well, he did have a bit of a shit-eating grin.
Kilgrave strikes again.
Right?!
Aliens 5: Gotta Catch Them All
You wanna get all the diseases? Because that's how you get all the diseases.
Witchcraft!! All of it!
Ugh, every orphan and their need to avenge...
Even the half wall with the planter? You're tiny!
Well. It's just awkward. Also, get out of my house.
I'm commenting something witty to gain fake points because to me they're not fake.
Really makes you think.
Yes. Yes we have. 47x before this one even.
Why is Batman's junk as large as his head?
Happiness. For scale.
One in the pink, one in the stink, one in an entirely different room, down the hall.
Offers the lightest breeze.
Right?
I will never ski again.
Once would have been enough.
No sausage? Throw that pizza out.
Brendan, answer your father.
Just!
Eh, anyone can go "aw, so cute!"
She talks like a mail order bride...
The nipple on that bottle is INTENSE.
I don't recall this specific VegiTales episode
So... Make airplane noises when I remind you to double check its on?
Best way to choose a wig.
*adds new question to rental application*
That deep cat-eye, though...
Well, he did have a bit of a shit-eating grin.