650 pts · February 3, 2014
Two-pac
credit to @DadApproved for the original link
You're 2/3 of your way to thanksgiving dinner!
Shadow khan!
Stick'em with the pointy end!
Welcome to the club
"Ten Inch Hero", full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB7rly_KlTs
my bad lol
Huehuehue
Shouldn't it be "el"?
Should be "el"
Valerian steel
A day will come when you think yourself safe andhappy andsuddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you'll know the debt is paid
Anyone know where I can get that green and yellow spandex top?
You bet!
say "ahhhh"
Ithaca*
Hi, I'm Bobby. I'm 45 and I love kids. Now get in the van.
Too subtle. I don't get it.
I mustache you a queshtun.
It's Gambit!
time for laxatives
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬VACATION'S WHERE I WANNA BE ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Brolove's charity would be more than happy to take the burden off your hands.
HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
http://imgur.com/fTlWL6Y
whyyyyyy does this have to hit so close to home?!
peas in a pod
didnt realize it was legal to be on the phone while driving...
pretty much
Two-pac
credit to @DadApproved for the original link
You're 2/3 of your way to thanksgiving dinner!
Shadow khan!
Stick'em with the pointy end!
Welcome to the club
"Ten Inch Hero", full movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB7rly_KlTs
my bad lol
Huehuehue
Shouldn't it be "el"?
Should be "el"
Valerian steel
A day will come when you think yourself safe andhappy andsuddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth and you'll know the debt is paid
Anyone know where I can get that green and yellow spandex top?
You bet!
say "ahhhh"
Ithaca*
Hi, I'm Bobby. I'm 45 and I love kids. Now get in the van.
Too subtle. I don't get it.
I mustache you a queshtun.
It's Gambit!
time for laxatives
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬VACATION'S WHERE I WANNA BE ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Brolove's charity would be more than happy to take the burden off your hands.
HHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG
http://imgur.com/fTlWL6Y
whyyyyyy does this have to hit so close to home?!
peas in a pod
didnt realize it was legal to be on the phone while driving...
pretty much