1658 pts · January 3, 2016
Took me a bit to figure out cyclops, but WOW that was so clever! Love all of these, Great work!
His ears are the softest!
Awww! And those big paws just melt my heart ❤
I love this, thank you! ?
Mostly Mutt. His parents are German Shepherd mix and Ridge back mix
Part German Shepherd, Part Ridge back, Part unknown haha
Nope, but he has 2 little baby teeth on the bottom though. I think he just doesn't know what to do with it sometimes
Boy
He gets away with a lot because he's so cute. Pt2
His dad is German Shepherd mix, his mom is ridge back mix, but if you're referring to his personality he's a jealous jerk and adorkable. Pt1
I've booped it, but the bottom of his tongue is slimy so I avoid grabbing it haha
Thanks, I'm sure he'd love the attention ?❤
This is amazing, I love it!
Itty Bitty Paper People :D
You mean Turner and Hooch? I love that movie!
Amazon, looked up the title. Also has prime shipping and smile eligible :)
Awesome gift! Thanks for sharing, I just bought it for my sister-in-law. Thanks!
I get that reference ;)
Looks like his cat-nipples caught fire
Or in my case, my dog broke the fence. He REALLY loved the pool.
https://imgur.com/KqPzXPe
Where there is smoke, there's fire ;)
Watching the Sauce was worth it for that yawn!!
Luckily I did find her on twitter though... @Tinyriiiiiiickk
Do you have a social media site that I can follow you on or do you just post to imgur? I love your work!
X double dragon
took me reading your comment to notice the health bar XD
Suffocation, no breathing.
Kookaburra was my nickname as a baby because of how my hair stood up. Great picture!
Took me a bit to figure out cyclops, but WOW that was so clever! Love all of these, Great work!
His ears are the softest!
Awww! And those big paws just melt my heart ❤
I love this, thank you! ?
Mostly Mutt. His parents are German Shepherd mix and Ridge back mix
Part German Shepherd, Part Ridge back, Part unknown haha
Nope, but he has 2 little baby teeth on the bottom though. I think he just doesn't know what to do with it sometimes
Boy
He gets away with a lot because he's so cute. Pt2
His dad is German Shepherd mix, his mom is ridge back mix, but if you're referring to his personality he's a jealous jerk and adorkable. Pt1
I've booped it, but the bottom of his tongue is slimy so I avoid grabbing it haha
Thanks, I'm sure he'd love the attention ?❤
This is amazing, I love it!
Itty Bitty Paper People :D
You mean Turner and Hooch? I love that movie!
Amazon, looked up the title. Also has prime shipping and smile eligible :)
Awesome gift! Thanks for sharing, I just bought it for my sister-in-law. Thanks!
I get that reference ;)
Looks like his cat-nipples caught fire
Or in my case, my dog broke the fence. He REALLY loved the pool.
https://imgur.com/KqPzXPe
Where there is smoke, there's fire ;)
Watching the Sauce was worth it for that yawn!!
Luckily I did find her on twitter though... @Tinyriiiiiiickk
Do you have a social media site that I can follow you on or do you just post to imgur? I love your work!
X double dragon
took me reading your comment to notice the health bar XD
Suffocation, no breathing.
Kookaburra was my nickname as a baby because of how my hair stood up. Great picture!