6563 pts · November 5, 2018
You cannot convince me he doesn’t have cheese on him.
For a minute I thought there was one and it was against a mirror. Things got whacky when the boxes flipped.
Isn’t there a story about how this woman was fantastic and some haters had her buried somewhere where she would be forgotten?
BUT WHAT DOES HE SAY
I was legitimately confused about why your bread had holes and why you were putting peanut butter where the bread wasn’t!
This is heckin good
Where is the “oh no” song to pair with this
I secretly would love to learn to do this
I’ve easily played 2000 hours of leave of Legends. It ruins my day every time. I’ll never learn.
And then completely disappearing
I live for this
Hydrangea
Ugh dang. Best of luck :( maybe you could use some bacitracin and a bandaid? That sounds literally the worse.
Use a knife! Just drag it over. Best advice I’ve ever gotten
Wouldn’t it tip over with sexy time
My dream!!
And their life together.
This is like the finest story of a man and his trusty radioactive half robot pet.
Um excuse me, yes. I am also here for snacks.
To go around twice in such a perfect circle. So good
I thought the shadow was a cliff ha
I have a hard time not having existential crisis when I do the weed, but I know it helps for all sorts of things! Good for you!!
Nice
A for effort for sure
How the fuck did you wrap that box. Have you never wrapped one before ?
This is fucking groovy.
Always my thought as well
That hen has more hops than I do
Look! It me!
You cannot convince me he doesn’t have cheese on him.
For a minute I thought there was one and it was against a mirror. Things got whacky when the boxes flipped.
Isn’t there a story about how this woman was fantastic and some haters had her buried somewhere where she would be forgotten?
BUT WHAT DOES HE SAY
I was legitimately confused about why your bread had holes and why you were putting peanut butter where the bread wasn’t!
This is heckin good
Where is the “oh no” song to pair with this
I secretly would love to learn to do this
I’ve easily played 2000 hours of leave of Legends. It ruins my day every time. I’ll never learn.
And then completely disappearing
I live for this
Hydrangea
Ugh dang. Best of luck :( maybe you could use some bacitracin and a bandaid? That sounds literally the worse.
Use a knife! Just drag it over. Best advice I’ve ever gotten
Wouldn’t it tip over with sexy time
My dream!!
And their life together.
This is like the finest story of a man and his trusty radioactive half robot pet.
Um excuse me, yes. I am also here for snacks.
To go around twice in such a perfect circle. So good
I thought the shadow was a cliff ha
I have a hard time not having existential crisis when I do the weed, but I know it helps for all sorts of things! Good for you!!
Nice
A for effort for sure
How the fuck did you wrap that box. Have you never wrapped one before ?
This is fucking groovy.
Always my thought as well
That hen has more hops than I do
Look! It me!