68 pts ยท February 15, 2014
My cassette rewinder of choice was the Bic pen with ink matching cap, They were also known as Biro's in England and used for blow darts.
Looks like a great opportunity to discover if it's possible to shit through your mouth. Must be a great rush for the survivors though.
I used to do similar things with a chicken foot
I am agog.
All of them are right on the money. I am suitably impressed
I have seen them for sale. It was a few years ago, but they may still be available.
That'll teach ya.
Traffic was never a problem when I lived in England. Course, that was in the sixties and almost no one owned cars except the well to do.
Do the "others" know about this?
Yep, three Dalits in loincloths.
Why the fuck does a refrigerator need access to the internet? To watch porn while you're getting a beer?
Life is inherently dangerous. Patrick did what he wanted to do. He died doing things he loved. We should all be so lucky. Live Life.
That's gotta leave some gnarly tagnuts
You have discovered the first level of bliss my son.
Not sure what the Styrofoam cup's function is though?
Breaking up sucks, but, you have a dog who loves you!
Go out and use that second chance!
That's a lucky kid to have a mentor...............
I tried throwing urine at a cop on a date. It didn't work out so well.
Or one bone twenty nine times
I disagree. We are destroying our planet, how could that not be worse? Smart phones mean little when you're drowning in your own shit.
Well said!
There is a tool that is spring loaded and drives a sharp metal point into the glass.
Older white high school graduates feel that they have been ignored for forty plus years and they are angry about it. No one else cares.
As a Baby Boomer, fuck you.
"Tastes like balls too............."
Those who do not do that generally have few friends
I don't know if I have ever tasted a nice wine since they all taste like sour grapes to me. Bring your own bottle the next time you asshole.
That also applies to any spineless untalented douche with ambition in a corporate environment too, doesn't it?
Especially not if it reveals your innate assholeness.
My cassette rewinder of choice was the Bic pen with ink matching cap, They were also known as Biro's in England and used for blow darts.
Looks like a great opportunity to discover if it's possible to shit through your mouth. Must be a great rush for the survivors though.
I used to do similar things with a chicken foot
I am agog.
All of them are right on the money. I am suitably impressed
I have seen them for sale. It was a few years ago, but they may still be available.
That'll teach ya.
Traffic was never a problem when I lived in England. Course, that was in the sixties and almost no one owned cars except the well to do.
Do the "others" know about this?
Yep, three Dalits in loincloths.
Why the fuck does a refrigerator need access to the internet? To watch porn while you're getting a beer?
Life is inherently dangerous. Patrick did what he wanted to do. He died doing things he loved. We should all be so lucky. Live Life.
That's gotta leave some gnarly tagnuts
You have discovered the first level of bliss my son.
Not sure what the Styrofoam cup's function is though?
Breaking up sucks, but, you have a dog who loves you!
Go out and use that second chance!
That's a lucky kid to have a mentor...............
I tried throwing urine at a cop on a date. It didn't work out so well.
Or one bone twenty nine times
I disagree. We are destroying our planet, how could that not be worse? Smart phones mean little when you're drowning in your own shit.
Well said!
There is a tool that is spring loaded and drives a sharp metal point into the glass.
Older white high school graduates feel that they have been ignored for forty plus years and they are angry about it. No one else cares.
As a Baby Boomer, fuck you.
"Tastes like balls too............."
Those who do not do that generally have few friends
I don't know if I have ever tasted a nice wine since they all taste like sour grapes to me. Bring your own bottle the next time you asshole.
That also applies to any spineless untalented douche with ambition in a corporate environment too, doesn't it?
Especially not if it reveals your innate assholeness.