83 pts ยท April 2, 2015
Howdy!
/a/9Jg1U
repost yay
LMAO
Have a twitch livestream just watching the plant
Why all the downvotes? If he had put this on a confession bear, it would probably make front page!
$20
Please don't make fun of autism
And "autistic screeching" is not okay either
hey you should do that for me too, I made a dumb 911 joke and i've been -50 rep ever since
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-07-2015/AzJS0S.gif
Ear Enema = Upvote
How old are you?
Don't smoke :(
http://www.howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
Really good, but I was low-key expecting a rek'sai cosplay, smh.
ayyyy that's my fetish too!
v
If only it snowed in San Diego :(
I thought she was going to end up kicking the kid tbh
In elementary school, there was this one girl who I shit you not, shit all over the floor and walls and smeared it EVERYWHERE.
Lmao, I thought it said take a gender
He won't look at this unless it's twitter lol.
#32 why is wat confined to only women? I demand men too!
Idk who you think you are, but i'm not "dupvoting" anything.
Darth Jiggle?
This makes no sense???
Something's wrong with xtdos.com, i can't seem to get games to show up
On my school chromebook like *scroll, click blocked, scroll, click, blocked* lmao
No, that's a dinosaur, your thinking of Journey
/a/9Jg1U
repost yay
LMAO
Have a twitch livestream just watching the plant
Why all the downvotes? If he had put this on a confession bear, it would probably make front page!
$20
Please don't make fun of autism
And "autistic screeching" is not okay either
hey you should do that for me too, I made a dumb 911 joke and i've been -50 rep ever since
https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-07-2015/AzJS0S.gif
Ear Enema = Upvote
How old are you?
Don't smoke :(
http://www.howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
http://www.howdovaccinescauseautism.com/
Really good, but I was low-key expecting a rek'sai cosplay, smh.
ayyyy that's my fetish too!
If only it snowed in San Diego :(
I thought she was going to end up kicking the kid tbh
In elementary school, there was this one girl who I shit you not, shit all over the floor and walls and smeared it EVERYWHERE.
Lmao, I thought it said take a gender
He won't look at this unless it's twitter lol.
#32 why is wat confined to only women? I demand men too!
Idk who you think you are, but i'm not "dupvoting" anything.
Darth Jiggle?
This makes no sense???
Something's wrong with xtdos.com, i can't seem to get games to show up
On my school chromebook like *scroll, click blocked, scroll, click, blocked* lmao
No, that's a dinosaur, your thinking of Journey