172 pts ยท March 24, 2016
5/7
That's pretty cool. The direction of his eyes changed too.
That looks really cool, unfortunately, I'd still run in fear if it came near me though.
He's quite fabulous
I don't have a middle name, so mine is just, Amazing Licker. Great, good thing I'm a lesbian then.
Romeo Hanover, Procedure for Calculations https://www.flickr.com/photos/er0l/26823827544/
Bugs me that they aren't in order. Still really cool though. +1
I honestly thought you spelled it the way you did because pork. Pork pun. Eh, +1
Ah, Sam the Weatherman! He's quite ridiculous, I like him.
Um, it Kinda looks like a blood clot? Maybe? I don't actually know though.
Your post and tumblr post made my eyes leak. +1 You deserve it, you're a brave person @OP
At least you tried.. +1
None pizza with left beef.
"Aaaah"
Kiwi here, can confirm, we have that different meaning here too.
I think it's because there is no such thing as 9 in the afternoon. 9 in the afternoon would be 9pm, so it would be dark, right?
#14 LANA!!!!
He's a winner.
Yay! I live there! Born and raised :)
Oh... Try nreboot.com
The beginning of the gif where her younger face morphs into her older face is terrifying.
Damn. I'll keep an eye out down here in New Zealand. Just in case she may have gone for a wander to Mordor.
But... He called her sister, why would he get laid?
My girlfriend thought those were real bullets. Never have I laughed harder.
This is pretty cool. I really expected some dumb shit about David Bowie in this. The Internet has ruined me.
5/7
That's pretty cool. The direction of his eyes changed too.
That looks really cool, unfortunately, I'd still run in fear if it came near me though.
He's quite fabulous
I don't have a middle name, so mine is just, Amazing Licker. Great, good thing I'm a lesbian then.
Romeo Hanover, Procedure for Calculations https://www.flickr.com/photos/er0l/26823827544/
Bugs me that they aren't in order. Still really cool though. +1
I honestly thought you spelled it the way you did because pork. Pork pun. Eh, +1
Ah, Sam the Weatherman! He's quite ridiculous, I like him.
Um, it Kinda looks like a blood clot? Maybe? I don't actually know though.
Your post and tumblr post made my eyes leak. +1 You deserve it, you're a brave person @OP
At least you tried.. +1
None pizza with left beef.
"Aaaah"
Kiwi here, can confirm, we have that different meaning here too.
I think it's because there is no such thing as 9 in the afternoon. 9 in the afternoon would be 9pm, so it would be dark, right?
#14 LANA!!!!
He's a winner.
Yay! I live there! Born and raised :)
Oh... Try nreboot.com
The beginning of the gif where her younger face morphs into her older face is terrifying.
Damn. I'll keep an eye out down here in New Zealand. Just in case she may have gone for a wander to Mordor.
But... He called her sister, why would he get laid?
My girlfriend thought those were real bullets. Never have I laughed harder.
This is pretty cool. I really expected some dumb shit about David Bowie in this. The Internet has ruined me.