1675 pts ยท September 16, 2016
Long time lurker turned imgur occultist.
Veterans Administration
Oh my god lol. I used to do that too. Now I let the VA drug me.
Added to the list of stuff to watch
Neato
I got more links if you need them
https://www5.animesubhd.net
I have heterochromia too! I have a deep green/gold eye and a hazel eye!
Leroy
You have a right to feel safe in your home. But definitely wait for an outburst. Cops wont do anything without an outburst.
*towards the family. Dm me if you want to know more
Ok so if she is being aggressive/threatening/suicidal the family she can still be 5150'd by the police for 24 hours pending a psych eval.
HAKU!
Spirited Away
I agree!!
*of...damn i cant type
He sounds like he's emotionally abusive, get out if there!!!
You would have to eat a ridiculous amount of poppy seeds to fail a drug test.
Yes if your back gets worse and you can prove it in your exams you'll get more.
But for physical injuries you gotta say something in service to prove it is service connected.
Pro tip- complain about it in service and you get benefits for it out of service. There are some exceptions like exposure to asbestos etc.
I can hear people having a conversation outside the apartment from the 3rd floor crisply. The walls are cheap/thin and our rent is 1.3k a mo
I've lived on the top floor and the bottom and i can confidently say its not that anyone is stomping, its that the walls are thin af. 1/2
Arent they liable for damages?
I really dont mind shots, i hate needles, but shots are alright. I just couldnt believe gardisil did that? It was the 2nd shot out of the 3.
You cant tow AWD cars like that it will strip the transmission.
I love shots but I'll be goddamned if the gardisil one didnt almost kill me. I had to be on an IV drip because i had a reaction to it.
Same thing happened to me a few years back. I panicked because my mom had cervical cancer. Got tested 6 months after and it had cleared up.
Yes, it was amazing. Along with showing footage from Lion King saying it was his birth tape.
Trazodone works really well for my nightmares. I ration it out though, I cant take it every night or I get depressed.
Where are you located?? I've been looking for a good artist for my first tattoo!
Veterans Administration
Oh my god lol. I used to do that too. Now I let the VA drug me.
Added to the list of stuff to watch
Neato
I got more links if you need them
https://www5.animesubhd.net
I have heterochromia too! I have a deep green/gold eye and a hazel eye!
Leroy
You have a right to feel safe in your home. But definitely wait for an outburst. Cops wont do anything without an outburst.
*towards the family. Dm me if you want to know more
Ok so if she is being aggressive/threatening/suicidal the family she can still be 5150'd by the police for 24 hours pending a psych eval.
HAKU!
Spirited Away
I agree!!
*of...damn i cant type
He sounds like he's emotionally abusive, get out if there!!!
You would have to eat a ridiculous amount of poppy seeds to fail a drug test.
Yes if your back gets worse and you can prove it in your exams you'll get more.
But for physical injuries you gotta say something in service to prove it is service connected.
Pro tip- complain about it in service and you get benefits for it out of service. There are some exceptions like exposure to asbestos etc.
I can hear people having a conversation outside the apartment from the 3rd floor crisply. The walls are cheap/thin and our rent is 1.3k a mo
I've lived on the top floor and the bottom and i can confidently say its not that anyone is stomping, its that the walls are thin af. 1/2
Arent they liable for damages?
I really dont mind shots, i hate needles, but shots are alright. I just couldnt believe gardisil did that? It was the 2nd shot out of the 3.
You cant tow AWD cars like that it will strip the transmission.
I love shots but I'll be goddamned if the gardisil one didnt almost kill me. I had to be on an IV drip because i had a reaction to it.
Same thing happened to me a few years back. I panicked because my mom had cervical cancer. Got tested 6 months after and it had cleared up.
Yes, it was amazing. Along with showing footage from Lion King saying it was his birth tape.
Trazodone works really well for my nightmares. I ration it out though, I cant take it every night or I get depressed.
Where are you located?? I've been looking for a good artist for my first tattoo!