18686 pts ยท December 31, 2013
I like turtles
So name for research op?
As Chinese restaurant owner, I am in the mood to eat some pussy
It's like beating a dead horse. But the dead horse is innocent lol
What if this happened to you. Would you like it when people continue to damage your reputation
But he's innocent . Why continue damaging his name
Thanks Internet friend
Plus the seats look comfortable and are heated as well
I want to be able to keep too :). But what about the newer models. Haven't heard about them having too much problem.
Damn. What a reality check
What's wrong with them ?
Your girlfriend isn't complaining
Mixtape was fire ????
Sigh...*Unzips
What about those who kill animals for sport
Horrible
Savage
Riding this comment to the top +1
Let's wait and see.
Inception of cosby?
No Bill cosby
Same to you!
Didn't ask for sympathy, just sharing my life
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind
Lol
Yes it will but for now I'm suffering
Masters In special education.
I'm going hate my life when this show finishes
Defiant
Honesty is the key
So name for research op?
As Chinese restaurant owner, I am in the mood to eat some pussy
It's like beating a dead horse. But the dead horse is innocent lol
What if this happened to you. Would you like it when people continue to damage your reputation
But he's innocent . Why continue damaging his name
Thanks Internet friend
Plus the seats look comfortable and are heated as well
I want to be able to keep too :). But what about the newer models. Haven't heard about them having too much problem.
Damn. What a reality check
What's wrong with them ?
Your girlfriend isn't complaining
Mixtape was fire ????
Sigh...*Unzips
What about those who kill animals for sport
Horrible
Savage
Riding this comment to the top +1
Let's wait and see.
Inception of cosby?
No Bill cosby
Same to you!
Didn't ask for sympathy, just sharing my life
Thank you. I'll keep that in mind
Lol
Yes it will but for now I'm suffering
Masters In special education.
I'm going hate my life when this show finishes
Defiant
Honesty is the key