1868 pts ยท August 26, 2013
Different version of the song, actually.
I was wondering why that turkey was there.
More like crawling through user sub to find that moment in the rain.
/popcorn
Oh my god, it is a bathroom. I thought the cat was outside in the rain. I am not a smart man.
Thip thip thip
Many states forbid them as pets for this reason.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
Skarping, yeah! Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqykDINEcGo
Clever boy.
No, society is just progressing.
That or G.R.R.M. will, eventually if we just wait.
MRW these become a thing.
The backwards title bothers me only slightly.
I drink therefore I am.
I think they're waiting for us.
In public parks, yes!
He might just be embarrassed.
Is Aquaman vomiting a stream of bile out into the cosmos?
Apart from the Kinder Eggs (which I'm pretty sure are illegal here), these are all foreign and delicious-looking candies I'll never find.
With a mason jar of piss!
Face like a catcher's mitt.
It is too late, there is no going back.
This is currently on the FP.
Do they all have hairless cats in them?? If so, I may need to consider moving.
'cept she's not black.
I swear this looks familiar. Wait, the other one was taken down 2 days ago. This... is... not a repost. Alright. Proceed.
Florida Man strikes again.
POOOOOOOOST
"new"
Different version of the song, actually.
I was wondering why that turkey was there.
More like crawling through user sub to find that moment in the rain.
/popcorn
Oh my god, it is a bathroom. I thought the cat was outside in the rain. I am not a smart man.
Thip thip thip
Many states forbid them as pets for this reason.
Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
Skarping, yeah! Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqykDINEcGo
Clever boy.
No, society is just progressing.
That or G.R.R.M. will, eventually if we just wait.
MRW these become a thing.
The backwards title bothers me only slightly.
I drink therefore I am.
I think they're waiting for us.
In public parks, yes!
He might just be embarrassed.
Is Aquaman vomiting a stream of bile out into the cosmos?
Apart from the Kinder Eggs (which I'm pretty sure are illegal here), these are all foreign and delicious-looking candies I'll never find.
With a mason jar of piss!
Face like a catcher's mitt.
It is too late, there is no going back.
This is currently on the FP.
Do they all have hairless cats in them?? If so, I may need to consider moving.
'cept she's not black.
I swear this looks familiar. Wait, the other one was taken down 2 days ago. This... is... not a repost. Alright. Proceed.
Florida Man strikes again.
POOOOOOOOST
"new"