120 pts ยท February 13, 2015
Started demanding better tasting soju at lower alcohol content. I think it is around 18% now. But yeah it's a lot weaker than when I started
You lost me at peach soju is good ;P. Soju was 30% alcohol and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. It got better around 22%, but then the market
Google blackout Korea. We have an awesome and terrible drinking culture.
. We are the #1 consumers of spirit per capital in the world. A bottle of soju is almost the same cost as a bottle of water.
it's easy to cut ties and ignore it. although difficult, only by working together can we help each other grow. keep up the good fight!
despite what people say, i'm glad to hear you're still her friend. maybe someday you can bring her around.
Thanks. Will give this list a try. I always felt that the 90's was the golden age of hip hop. They were the poets of their time.
I thought topper grace would have made a better Spider-Man for the ability to deliver witty lines
I had to google what dabbing was...
There is such thing as overexposure.
Crash also
I'm sensing there is a minority of assholes in every group. Hateful trump supporters, rioting Hillary supporters, religious extremists, etc.
Open a scwab online bank account. No atm fees nor foreign transaction fee. Served me well during my Peace Corps service.
Uhm.....jelly is spelled with j and not a g. Hence the j sound
Agree to disagree.
Since jpgs are pronounced "jay-pegs," it made sense for me to pronounce gifs with the hard g to differentiate it
I keep telling everyone that idiocracy is a documentary sent to us from the future.
Started demanding better tasting soju at lower alcohol content. I think it is around 18% now. But yeah it's a lot weaker than when I started
You lost me at peach soju is good ;P. Soju was 30% alcohol and it tasted like rubbing alcohol. It got better around 22%, but then the market
Google blackout Korea. We have an awesome and terrible drinking culture.
. We are the #1 consumers of spirit per capital in the world. A bottle of soju is almost the same cost as a bottle of water.
it's easy to cut ties and ignore it. although difficult, only by working together can we help each other grow. keep up the good fight!
despite what people say, i'm glad to hear you're still her friend. maybe someday you can bring her around.
Thanks. Will give this list a try. I always felt that the 90's was the golden age of hip hop. They were the poets of their time.
I thought topper grace would have made a better Spider-Man for the ability to deliver witty lines
I had to google what dabbing was...
There is such thing as overexposure.
Crash also
I'm sensing there is a minority of assholes in every group. Hateful trump supporters, rioting Hillary supporters, religious extremists, etc.
Open a scwab online bank account. No atm fees nor foreign transaction fee. Served me well during my Peace Corps service.
Uhm.....jelly is spelled with j and not a g. Hence the j sound
Agree to disagree.
Since jpgs are pronounced "jay-pegs," it made sense for me to pronounce gifs with the hard g to differentiate it
I keep telling everyone that idiocracy is a documentary sent to us from the future.